- Product 584992
Kustom PA KPC210M / Phonic MAX 1600 Spr & Amp Package
- Write a Review
This live sound package offers a pair of stylish Kustom KPC210M monitor wedges, a Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier, and a pair of Gear One Speakon to ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Convenient monitor wedges paired with a solid power amp and the proper cables to connect them.
This live sound package offers a pair of stylish Kustom KPC210M monitor wedges, a Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier, and a pair of Gear One Speakon to 1/4" cables to hook them up. The combination is designed to make it easier to hear yourself through the mix whether you're recording or performing.
Kustom KPC210M Monitor Wedge
The Kustom KPC210M monitor wedge has a specially voiced crossover that ensures clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. Two 10" woofers deliver punchy low frequencies, while a 2" x 6" horn produces bright high-end tones. The Kustom speaker has 2 parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners, and heavy-duty Tolex covering. It offers 30°, 60°, and 90° positioning, and 150W/300W RMS/peak.
Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier delivers a whopping 450W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)-900W in bridge mono mode-making it well-suited for larger venues. Input to the MAX 1600 amp is achieved via XLR or 1/4" jack, and output is achieved either through Speakon-type connectors or traditional binding posts. The MAX 1600 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel, and bridge operating modes, making this amplifier ideal for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other.
- 150W/300W RMS/peak
- 2 - 10" woofers for punchy bass tones
- 2" x 6" horn for shimmering highs
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Rubber strap handle
- 1-3/8" polemount
- 30°, 60°, and 90° positioning
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
Make it easy to hear yourself on stage. Order this package today.
KPC210M / Phonic MAX 1600 Spr & Amp Package
- Stereo Mode:
- 280W @ 8Ω EIA, 1kHz
- 450W @ 4Ω EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 900W @ 8Ω EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8Ω: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz-20kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ balanced, 10kΩ unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and a Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, Power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.46"H x 15.9"D
- Weight: 33lb.