- J14811 000000000 J14811000000000
Kustom PA KPX115M 15" Passive Monitor
- Write a Review
The Kustom KPX 115M passive monitor cabinet packs a lot of value into an affordable package. This full-range cabinet offers fantastic audio quality. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
15" passive monitor at a working musician's price.
The Kustom KPX 115M passive monitor cabinet packs a lot of value into an affordable package. This full-range cabinet offers fantastic audio quality. A specially-voiced crossover maintains clear separation of frequencies for crisp detailed sound reproduction. The cabinet's 15" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while the Neo-compression driver reproduces all the clear high tones. The KPX115M is equipped with two parallel input/output jacks which allow additional passive cabinets to be connected (do not connect to powered speaker cabinets). The KPX series has been designed to withstand years of active duty with sturdy metal grills, stout handles, and a high quality, heavy-duty finish. The cabs also offer 30-, 60-, and 90-degree positioning, along with a 1-3/8" pole mount insert.
Full-range powered cabinet
15" low-frequency driver
Two balanced parallel inputs
Balanced lin output
Rugged, sturdy build quality
30-, 60-, and 90-degree positioning angles
Ideal for stage, house of worship, DJs and more. Order yours today!
Speaker: 15" with Neo compression driver
Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
Sensitivity (SPL): 97dB 1W/1M
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 61.4 cm x 46.1 cm x 43 cm, 24.17" x 18.15" x 17"
Weight: 18.4 kg, 40.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.