- Product 482657
Kustom PA Kustom KPM8420 PA Package
- Write a Review
An affordable PA package for musician's with a low budget and high expectations. We have selected components that integrate seamlessly and represent ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quality-driven affordable PA package.
An affordable PA package for musician's with a low budget and high expectations. We have selected components that integrate seamlessly and represent excellent bang for the buck. This package consists of a Kustom KPM8420T 8-channel 400W Powered Mixer, a pair of Kustom KPC15 15" PA speaker cabinets, 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic mics, 2 Livewire 25ft 14GA speaker cables, 2 Musician's Gear LO-Z 20ft Mic cables, and 2 Musician's Gear standard speaker stands.
Kustom KPM8420T 8-Channel 400W Powered Mixer:
When you need more live music power or want more features, the Kustom PA KPM8420T Powered Mixer delivers. Dual 200W amps are assignable to monitors or mains powering 8 channels with mic preamps, 8 balanced XLR inputs, and 8 line inputs, 2 with instrument-ready preamps. Each channel is equipped with a -20dB pad and 3-band EQ. 2 independent 24-bit digital effects modules and dual 7-band graphic EQs with feedback notching deliver tons of tone tweakability and let you fine tune your sound for any venue. Other outs include a CD/tape playback, subwoofer, light controller out, and preamp outputs for monitors and mains. 19"W x 11-1/2"H x 12"D. 34 lbs.
Kustom KPC15 15" PA speaker cabinets
The Kustom KPC15 15" PA Speaker Cabinets with Horns are great cabs for medium and small gigs. Specially voiced crossover ensures clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. The 15" woofers deliver deep, rumbling low frequencies, while the 7" x 15" horns (with overload protectors) produce bright high-end tones. They each have two parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners, and heavy-duty Tolex coverings.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
These microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design! Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and rugged stand clamps. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
Livewire 25ft 14GA speaker cables
These 1/4" to 1/4" 14-Gauge speaker cables are for serious-minded musicians, and have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Musician's Gear LO-Z 20ft Mic cables
These flexible mic cables have Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connectors, and are a great value.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands
These standard audio speaker stands adjust from 42" to 71" in height and accept 1-3/8" diameter sockets. They can hold up to 110 lbs, and their aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport. They have a molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob that makes them extremely durable.
- Dual 200W amps assignable to monitors or mains
- 8 channels with mic preamps
- 8 balanced XLR inputs and 40V phantom power
- 8 line inputs, 2 with instrument-ready preamps
- -20dB pad and 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 independent 24-bit digital effects modules with 8 effects each
- Effects include: Small Room, Large Room, Small Hall, Large Hall
- Chorus, Chorus Reverb
- Slapback, Echo
- Dual 7-band graphic EQs with feedback notching
- CD/tape inputs/outputs with separate volume controls
- Switchable mute function (front panel or foot control)
- Subwoofer out
- Light controller out
- Preamp outputs for monitors and mains
- 15" woofer for punchy bass
- 7" x 15" horn with overload protector
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Recessed handle
- 1-3/8" polemount
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
- 20 ft.
- 42" to 71" height
- 110-lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
- 200W per channel output @ 4 ohms @ 5% THD
- 180W per channel @ 0.4% TDH
- 19"W x 11-1/2"H x 12"D
- 34 lbs.
- 125W RMS handling
- 250W peak
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My band bought this as our first PA system. We've had it for a while simply because we can't afford a new one, but this pa blows. If your a band that likes to rock out and play decently loud, you wont want this pa. It feeds back and you can barely hear vocals when its turned up all the way. Buy a cheap power amp and a mixer instead, your better off.