- Product 600164
Kustom PA Tuck N Roll Dual 15 PA Package Black
- Write a Review
The Kustom Tuck N' Roll PA Equipment Package includes the Kustom Tuck N' Roll 4-Channel, 200-Watt, PA Mixer, 2 Tuck N' Roll Dual 15" PA Speaker Cabin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete PA system with Kustom mixer and speakers.
The Kustom Tuck N' Roll PA Equipment Package includes the Kustom Tuck N' Roll 4-Channel, 200-Watt, PA Mixer, 2 Tuck N' Roll Dual 15" PA Speaker Cabinets with Compression Horns, 2 Live Wire 25 ft 16-Gauge Speaker Cables.
Tuck N' Roll 4-Channel, 200-Watt, PA Mixer
The Kustom KPM4200TNR is styled after the vintage "Tuck N' Roll" Kustom PA systems of the 1960s and '70s. This model not only captures that classic vibe, but also offers top-notch tone and dependable performance. Four Channels and 200 Watts provide power and flexibility.
Tuck N' Roll Dual 15" Speaker Cabinets
The Kustom TNR215HBK Tuck N' Roll Dual 15" PA Speaker Cabinet with compression horn blends current technology with Kustom's long-standing reputation for quality and service to create a speaker of outstanding sound and performance. The TNR215HBK features 2" x 15" Eminence 8 ohm speakers with a handling capacity of 300 watts, and you have colopr options!
Kustom's exclusive padded vinyl is stitched and rolled for great style as well as protection against rough handling. No other product has Tuck N' Roll's unique look. Durable construction, superb style and superior performance combine with a surprisingly affordable price to make Tuck N' Roll the perfect choice for any musician - from beginner to pro!
Live Wire 25 ft 16-Gauge Speaker Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Your cable is your sound, and superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
- 200 Watts Output Power
- 4-Channels each with XLR Mic and 1/2-inch Mic/Line Inputs
- Each Channel provides Volume, Tone and Reverb Controls
- Master Controls: Volume, Low, Mid, High, Reverb, Tape/CD Volume
- Rear Panel includes: RCA Playback Jacks; RCA Record Jacks; Line Out
- Vintage "Tuck n' Roll" Covering
- 300 watt
- 2" x 15" Eminence speakers
- 8 ohms
- 1/4" inputs
- Vintage "Tuck n' Roll" Covering
- Model: KPM4200TNR
- Output Power: 200 W (4 ohm @ 5% THD); 120W (8 ohm @ 5% THD)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz tailored for PA use
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1% Measured at 1V RMS (0 dBV) line output
- Hum & Noise: -68dB residual noise, all level controls 0% (minimum); -50 dB nominal system noise, all level controls at 50%
- system gain (all measurements made at 1kHz): 76dB MIC input to power amp Out; 60dB LINE input to power amp out; 40dB PLAY input to power amp out; 30dB Power Amp Gain
- Power Requirements: 120VAC/60Hz, 300W nominal
- Dimensions: inches 5-1„2" (height) x 20" (width) x 11" (depth), 140 x 510 x 280 (depth) mm
- Weight: 17-1/2 lbs., 8 kg
- Power handling: 300 watts
- Speakers: Two 15-inch Heavy-Duty Kustom
- Horn type: compression driver
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Precision-tuned crossover (PTC): yes
- Safety surge protection circuit: yes
- Dimensions: (inches) 48H x 22.75W x 17.5D, (mm) 1220 x 580 x 443
- Weight: 92.8 lbs, 42.2 kg
- 1/4" to 1/4" connectors
- 16 gauge wire
- 25 ft.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Have owned this PA for two years. I baby it, and have only used it on several occasions. I also have two monitors w/15" speaker and horn. It performs excellent, even in outdoor venues. Been very reliable and you can't beat the nostalgic cool factor. Tone controls are OK at best, but adequate for my use. Handles multiple vocals very well. Very pleased with overall quality and value.
It's nice to get back to the basics! This rig is perfect if you simply want clear, crisp vocals, both through the mains and monitors. We love it! No more carring around a big mixer with heavy powered mains. These cabinets are big, but not nearly as heavy as they look, and they sound great! I'm a collector of the vintage Kustom amps, and these look just as good as those did new, nice job Kustom, love the tuck 'n roll!