- Product 485614
Lacie 250GB Rikiki Mobile Hard Drive
- Write a Review
The 250GB LaCie Rikiki (which means "tiny" in French) is one of the smallest mobile hard drives on the market today. With the Rikiki external hard dr...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Plug-and-play, high-speed external hard drive with USB performance enhancer, backup software.
The 250GB LaCie Rikiki (which means "tiny" in French) is one of the smallest mobile hard drives on the market today. With the Rikiki external hard drive, you don't have to choose between capacity and mobility; it's perfect for anyone who needs constant access to their music, photos, files, and entire digital world. Its brushed aluminum casing works on three levels: it helps protect your data, gives the 250GB LaCie Rikiki a sophisticated look, and is also light enough for mobility, ensuring your data will always make it to its destination.
The external hard drive comes with USB Boost software for enhanced speeds and performance up to 33% (Windows only). With the robust software suite included, the LaCie Rikiki external hard drive is a user-friendly choice, regardless of whether you're on a Mac or a PC. LaCie Backup Assistant is included to help you manage your backups, so there's no need to worry about losing data, and the LaCie Setup Assistant gets you up and running immediately.
- Portable external hard drive
- Resistant aluminum exterior
- USB 2.0 interface
- USB Boost and LaCie Backup Assistant software included
- Plug & play
- Box Content:
- 250GB LaCie Rikiki external hard drive
- USB 2.0 cable
250GB Rikiki Mobile Hard Drive
- Capacity: 250GB
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Interface Transfer Rate: Up to 480MBps (60MBps)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 109.7 x 75 x 13.4 mm / 4.3" x 2.9" x .5"
- Weight: 158g / 5.57oz.
- System Requirements: Computer with a USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/ Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
- Total accessible capacity varies depending upon operating environment (typically 5-10% less)