- Product 703298
Lacie eSATA PCI Card
- Write a Review
With 2 eSATA ports, you can connect two devices at once. Whether you use a PC or Mac, it quickly brings the impressive speed and high performance of ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Upgrade your computer to fast SATA compatibility at an affordable cost.
With 2 eSATA ports, you can connect two devices at once. Whether you use a PC or Mac, it quickly brings the impressive speed and high performance of this superior interface to your system. Perfect for connecting your LaCie d2 SATA hard drives to your computer with a high-speed data transfer rate, it also connects other SATA devices as well.* It supports SATA II native command queuing and RAID 0/1 (on Mac) and has bootable features. For Mac users, it's plug & play and doesn't require driver installation (driver software is included for PC users). With SATA hot plug/unplug hardware support, installation couldn't be easier.
- 2 eSATA ports for fast SATA performance
- High interface transfer rate up to 1.5Gbits/s
- Connect d2 SATA hard drives & other SATA devices
- Easy to install on PC or Mac
- Item Number: 710372
- Interface: 2 external eSATA ports & 2 external power ports (din-4pin)
- Compliance: SATA 1.0 compliant; PCI 2.3 compliant interface
- SATA Support: 2 SATA channels; SATA TCQ commands, SATA II NCQ (Native Command Queuing)
- Transfer rate: up to 1.5Gbits/s (150MB/s)
- Burst Transfer Rate1 (max. drive speed): 264Mbits/s
- Local Bus Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
- Connections: internal power connector (floppy 4 pin)
- System Requirements: available PCI slot (32bits 66Mhz; PCI 2.3 compliant interface); Mac: Mac OS 10 or higher; PC: Windows NT4, 2000, Server 2003 and XP.
- Software: Plug & play and driver-free on Mac; SATA RAID drivers for Windows XP, 2000, NT4 & 2003 Server
- Dimensions: 133 x 123 x 23 mm / 5.24 x 4.84 x 0.91 in.
- Comments: *Not compatible with "port multiplier" devices, including LaCie Biggest S2S and LaCie Two Big.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.