- Product H95894
Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP 640 REX Reference Class Dual Element Microphone
- Write a Review
Thanks to variably controlled dual element technology and fine tuned frequency responses, our flagship among drum microphones, the DTP 640 REX, offer...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional low frequency microphone.
Thanks to variably controlled dual element technology and fine tuned frequency responses, our flagship among drum microphones, the DTP 640 REX, offers unparalleled and powerful sound that will delight professional drummers and sound engineers alike. The DTP 640 REX is equipped with a high quality dynamic element and a condenser element - the dynamic element ensures accurate reproduction of the bass drum kick, while the condenser element optimally captures the rich low frequency sound of the drum's shell. In order to guarantee full control over the two elements, they can be separately mixed on their own channels.
The DTP 640 REX offers two more features. The dynamic element emphasizes frequency ranges relevant for the kick drum in the ˜Dynamic Enhanced Frequency Response' setting switchable right on the microphone, while the condenser element captures the sound neutrally. With ˜Dual Enhanced Frequency Response', the character of the sound can be shaped even more individually - with this setting, the condenser element focuses on frequencies from 70 to 150 Hz and delivers a full body sound. The dynamic element provides the necessary power by focusing on the range between 3 and 5 kHz.
The combination of these features with the comprehensive tonal freedom of dual-element technology greatly increases the range of use, turning the DTP 640 REX into a universal tool for bass-heavy applications.
- Innovative dual-element design (dynamic and back-electret condenser) accurately captures the sharp attack of the beater as well as the round tonalities of the shell for unrivaled realism
- 3-position switchable "Enhanced Frequency Response" provides various tailored frequency responses on separate channels for maximum creative freedom
- Frequency response specifically tuned for kick drum applications and bass instruments
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Integrated stand adapter for quick and easy mounting and positioning
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 5-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Trs cable and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order now and make youer kick drum really kick.
- Acoustical operating principle: dynamic, moving coil
- Condenser, permanently polarized
- Transducer ˜ (dynamic): 1,25"
- Transducer ˜ (condenser): 0,88"
- Directional pattern: cardioid, condenser and dynamic
- Frequency range: 20 - 16.000 Hz, dynamic, 20 - 20.000 Hz, condenser
- EFR, ˜Enhanced Frequency =//= FFR, ˜Flat Frequency Response'
- Response' settings: +//= Dynamic EFR, ˜Dynamic Enhanced Frequency Response'
- +//+ Dual EFR, 'Dual Enhanced Frequency Response'
- Sensitivity, =//= FFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV) dynamic
- 2 mV / Pa (-54 dBV) condenser
- Sensitivity, +//= Dynamic EFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV) dynamic
- 2 mV / Pa (-54 dBV) condenser
- Sensitivity, +//+ Dual EFR: condenser and dynamic matched at 1 mV / Pa (-60 dBV)
- Equivalent noise level: 28 dB-A (IEC 61672-1), condenser, FFR
- Dynamic range of mic. amp.: 122 dB-A, condenser
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 150 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- 160 dB, 10 dB pre-attenuation
- 170 dB, 20 dB pre-attenuation
- Pre-attenuation pad: 10 dB, 20 dB, switchable
- Rated impedance: < 500 ohms, dynamic
- < 200 ohms, condenser
- Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 2 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin and 5-pin XLR
- Cable: 1,5 m (4,95') dual shielded Y-cable,
- 5-pin XLR into two 3-pin XLRs
- Dimension: 2,8" X 6,2"
- Net weight: 27,3 oz