- Write a Review
Condenser sensitivity in a handheld mic.
The MTP 340 CM is a quality condenser vocal microphone with a thin diaphragm back-electret capsule which brings a high level of sonic detail to demanding vocal applications. No matter whether on stage or in the studio, the tailored frequency response always allows for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking professional vocal tracking to the next level.
The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with essential sound sources being effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are eliminated. This microphone's rugged construction and hardened steel-mesh grille ensure trouble-free handling on stage and in the studio.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Frequency response shaped specifically for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for minimum off-axis coloration
- High gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Highly durable, black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 340 CMs features a convenient, recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
MTP 340 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle pressure gradient transducer,
Directional pattern: cardioid
Frequency range: 90 - 20.000 Hz
Sensitivity: 3,1 mV / Pa (-50 dBV)
Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A (IEC 61672-1)
Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1 % THD
150 dB, 3 % THD
Rated impedance: < 200 ohms
Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
Current consumption: 5,3 mA (IEC 61938)
Connector gold plated: 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: ˜ 1,9" X 6,9"
Net weight: 11,6 oz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Live Vocals
Comments about Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP 340 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone:
I've been touring with my band Blackjack Billy for years now and we've used lots of different vocal mics from SM58s to Sennheiser e945s and they don't touch the Lewitt. Just makes our vocals sound bigger and clearer.