- Product H95897
Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP 440 DM Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
The MTP 440 DM is an exceptionally versatile, precision-engineered cardioid dynamic microphone ideally suited for upscale live sound and studio recor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sparkle and body in one microphone.
The MTP 440 DM is an exceptionally versatile, precision-engineered cardioid dynamic microphone ideally suited for upscale live sound and studio recording applications. Featuring a high-performance capsule which delivers a remarkably bright and lively sound, the MTP 440 is perfect for miking drums, percussion instruments, brasses, woodwinds, and vocals.
The MTP 440's cardioid pattern ensures perfect off-axis rejection and exceptionally high gain before feedback. Unwanted reflections or background noise are effectively suppressed. High-quality components and rugged construction make it a number one choice for touring professionals and artists around the globe.
- Drums and Percussion
- Instrument amps
- Wind instruments
- Tailored frequency response for instrument applications
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern for minimum off-axis coloration
- High gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Let Lewitt do it! Order today.
- Acoustical operating principle dynamic, moving coil
- Directional pattern cardioid
- Frequency range 60 - 16.000 Hz
- Sensitivity 2,5 mV / Pa (-52 dBV)
- Rated impedance < 500 ohms
- Connector gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimension: 1,53" x 6,25"
- Net weight: 9,88 oz