- H81166 000001000 H81166000001000
Line 6 StageSource L3M Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
Line 6's StageSource L3m powered speaker system offers an exceptional way to expand your sound system, with great sound and the built-in intelligence...Read More
Line 6's StageSource L3m powered speaker system offers an exceptional way to expand your sound system, with great sound and the built-in intelligence to make your live gigs that much more exciting.
With 1400 watts of tri-amped power and multi-band feedback suppression built in, these compact, lightweight speakers interconnect using the L6 LINK protocol to easily scale from using a single speaker for intimate acoustic gigs to multiple speaker rigs to fill larger venues. And the Smart Speaker Modes can tell whether you're using it for a floor monitor, pole-mounted, or as part of your backline for acoustic or electric guitars and automatically sets itself appropriately. With the addition of the Line 6 M20d intelligent mixer, it's the basis of a complete sound solution that can grow with your needs.
Built road-tough, with professional suspension points and pull-backs, the L3m is also great for installations in churches, clubs, auditoriums and conference facilities. And because it's so easily expandable your investment in great sound is a sound investment.
The Smart Way To Expand Your Current Sound System
- 1,400Watt,3way, triamped speaker system
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multiband feedback suppression
- Onboard accelerometer and polemount sensors
- Virtual Tiltback projects speaker's output upwards in backline mode
- L6 LINK digital networking for multispeaker setups
- Multifunction design for true scalability
- Dualbraced tourgrade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
Make your sound system smarter today with StageSource powered speakers by Line 6
StageSource L3M Powered Speaker
- System Type: Dual 10", 3way, triamplified loudspeaker system
Frequency Range (10 dB): 40 Hz to 19 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, freefield)
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz to 18 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, freefield)
Maximum SPL Output: 132 dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program
Power Rating LF1 ˆ’ 655 Watts Class-D, LF2 655 Watts Class-D, HF 175 Watts Class-AB
Power Supply Voltage Range: 100 240 VAC, ± 10%, 50/60 Hz , automatic voltage selection