- H81214 000000000 H81214000000000
Line 6 XD-V55 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System
- Write a Review
With the ability to chose between the sound of four of the world's most popular wired vocal mics, powerful fourth-generation digital wireless technol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound of your favorite wired vocal mics, now flawlessly wireless
With the ability to chose between the sound of four of the world's most popular wired vocal mics, powerful fourth-generation digital wireless technology, no compression or expansion to get in the way of your sound and up to 300' of transmission range, the XD-V55 handheld wireless from Line 6 provides the closest thing you'll hear to wired sound from a wireless system.
Operating in the 2.4GHz band, free of interference from other transmitting device, encoded Digital Channel Lock technology ensures your signal integrity to guarantee that every nuance of your vocal performance makes it through.
Featuring a premium cardioid capsule engineered to capture your voice perfectly and deliver a full 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth at impressive dynamic range, you've always got the headroom you need for dynamic presentation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of four superb microphone models
- Superior 24-bit, compander-free vocal reproduction
- License-free operation worldwide
- Accurate, precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz-20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response,
- Wide 113dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response and 24-bit digital conversion
- Interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction
- Interference-free 2.4GHz-band operation on 12 always-available channels
- Transmitter LCD Display for selecting channels, battery status and more
Experience great-sounding wireless freedom. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Sound quality
- Battery life
- Mute Coupled To Power
Comments about Line 6 XD-V55 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System:
All around these mics have served us well for our sanctuary. Never had an issue with them as far as performance. Being the A/V guy for our church, I have to teach new singers how to "not mute" these mics when powering them on/off. If the Line 6 engineers would separate the power switch from the "mute" switch, this would be great or put a red LED to indicate "mute" because the display is too small for most people to see. Batteries don't last; I'm constantly recharging about every other service. Once the indicated shows 50% remaining, they go down fast. Rechargeable batteries are a must.
- Was this a gift?: