Wireless, hands-free technology, for when performance demands mobility.
The XD-V70HS is the ideal choice for any entertainer needing the mobility of a wireless microphone system, combined with the hands-free convenience of a headset. Offering compander-free, quality digital sound for up to 300', this 12-channel system offers full-range frequency response and wide dynamic range. The XD-V70HS System is outfitted with digital models, or detailed sonic reproductions, based on six top live-sound mics including a Shure SM58, a Shure Beta 58A, a Sennheiser e 835 and more. Line 6 XD-V digital wireless microphone systems employ frequency diversity to keep your signal free of interference. That means that your signal is transmitted over four different frequencies – other wireless systems transmit over one. At ten feet away or at the edge of it extended range, an XD-V digital wireless system will deliver consistent, crystal-clear audio quality.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Includes beltpack transmitter, omni headset microphone with dual ear clips and replaceable cable, rugged zipper carry case, half-rack 12-channel receiver, power supply, pair of half-wave Rubber Duckie antennas, rackmount kit, and front-mount antenna kit
- Wireless digital transmission for up to 300-feet
- 24-Bit digital converters
- Up to 120dBA dynamic range compander free
- DCLTM (Digital Channel Lock) and PDPTM (Proprietary Data Placements) technologies eliminate audio interference and minimize dropouts
- Full bandwidth 10 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- 12 user-selectable channels (for simultaneous use) always available, no intermodulation issues, no scanning for channels is required
- Quick setup, no gain, pads, squelch or level adjustments necessary
- “Future proof” 2.4 GHz ISM band operation prevents concerns from DTV/DSO/700 MHz channel assignments and whitespace devices, and avoids competition from high-power transmitters such as commercial TV, mobile phone and public safety
- Real-time LCD indicators display critical performance data including operating channel, RF status, link status, battery life and diversity mode
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries provide 8-hour operation on “high” power (10 hours on low power)
Unmatched digital clarity, that’s both wireless and hands-free. Order the XD-V70HS today.