- Product 585767
Line 6 XD-V70L Wireless Lav Microphone
- Write a Review
The Line 6 XD-V70 Digital Wireless Lavaliere Microphone System does what analog digital wireless systems can't. The XD-V70 mic delivers top-notch wir...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Uncompromising sound, uncomplicated operation that can be used license-free around the world.
The Line 6 XD-V70 Digital Wireless Lavaliere Microphone System does what analog digital wireless systems can't. The XD-V70 mic delivers top-notch wireless performance, simplicity, and sound on every stage where it gets used around the world”license free.
Line 6 digital wireless technology won numerous awards when it debuted in 2008. It proved that 50-year-old analog wireless technology wasn't the only option. Now in its 4th generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is leaner, meaner and raising the bar for all digital wireless systems.
Line 6 Unmatched wireless performance
The XD-V70 wireless lavaliere mic keeps you on the air longer with less to worry about. Exclusive digital technologies ensure against all types of audio interference. Line 6 XD-V70 offers frequency diversity, which incorporates a hybrid frequency-hopping spread-spectrum practice. This results in thoroughly reliable operation”even in hostile RF environments.
Broadcasting in the 2.4GHz band successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources. Plus, it enables XD-V70 to broadcast around the world without a license.
Simply power up, pick a channel, and go. Analog wireless systems are notorious for making their users jump through hoops to get set up. XD-V70 offers the opposite: zero required adjustments, and nothing standing in the way of you and your performance.
No more show-stopping dead batteries. Get eight hours of constant usage from two AA alkaline batteries. Battery life data is monitored via clear, easy-to-read meters on the transmitter and receiver.
Line 6 XD-V70 delivers clear, pure, and responsive vocal reproduction. And it does so throughout its entire 100-meter/300-foot range. (Unlike with an analog wireless system, XD-V70's audio doesn't degrade with distance.)
Recognized as a world leader in digital modeling technology, Line 6 outfits the XD-V70 wireless system with a variety of accurate microphone models. These models enable XD-V70 to take on the sonic characteristics of 6 popular microphones. Via a button on the microphone shaft, you can chose from presets based on a Shure SM58, Shure Beta 87A, Sennheiser e 835, Audio-Technica AE4100, Audix OM5, and Electro-Voice N/D767.
An original Line 6 microphone model, L6-DC7, features the best sonic qualities of the other six models. It has the sparkle associated with condenser mics, the ruggedness and high dynamic range of dynamic mics, and plenty of responsiveness to cut through the mix.
This modeling advantage makes XD-V70 the perfect match for any vocalist or vocal application.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Comes with miniature condenser lavaliere mic and beltpack transmitter
- 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- Exclusive digital technologies surpass analog wireless systems in wireless performance, reliability, simple set up, operation, and sound quality
- Exclusive DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology provides an encoded digital transmission that shields against all types of RF interference interrupting your audio
- PDP (Proprietary Data Placement) technology which incorporates a hybrid of spread-spectrum and channel-hopping practices
- 2.4GHz broadcast successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources; License-free for worldwide operation; 12 always-available channels; 100-meter/300-foot range
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz- 20kHz (-2dB) AF frequency response, wide 115dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion; 7 accurate microphone models
- Road-worthy metal transmitter beltpack and receiver chassis; intelligent battery management system; 8 hours of battery life; built-in, loop-through antenna distribution system
Order this discreet wireless mic system today!
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Line 6 XD-V70L Wireless Lav Microphone:
We purchased one of these in lieu of the 700mHz band being banned for private use. It's used weekly for our pastor's wireless system. I have been very pleased with clarity and range of the signal and the simple operation of the unit and bodypack. I will be buying more of these in the future for our drama team. The only downside is that Line 6 does not offer this unit for sale without the lavalier microphone. I am using our own ear-worn mic that pairs well with the system.
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Line 6 XD-V70L Wireless Lav Microphone:
I had heard the results of this system and was so impressed I bought my own. It sounds as clear and clean as a wireless can be.
Setup was easy.
I'm very pleased with my purchase.