- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Logickeyboard Avid Sibelius 7 Mac Advance Line
- Write a Review
- #K45714 000000000 K45714000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Logickeyboard has developed a series of computer keyboards that have the keyboard shortcuts of most major DAWs built right into the specially marked ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Shortcut keyboard for Sibelius 7.
Logickeyboard has developed a series of computer keyboards that have the keyboard shortcuts of most major DAWs built right into the specially marked keys. Previous strategies for assimilating shortcut familiarity were overlays that didn't always sit well, feel right or properly transmit the keystrokes. Or, you could memorize the shortcuts one by one and eventually assimilate a certain fluency. With a Logickeyboard, you can start working faster right away, and even less commonly used shortcut keystrokes will be immediately available and familiar.
Logickeyboard custom keyboard for Sibelius is based on the original Ultra Thin Alu Apple Pro keyboard. It offers plug-and-play setup with any current or recent USB-equipped Macintosh computer, with good feel and stylish, modern appearance that match the new Apple look.
The custom keyboard for Sibelius makes controlling Sibelius with the keyboard a lot simpler and faster. It is ideal for post-production facilities, professional video editing houses and anyone else who requires all the custom key commands to readily accessible from a dedicated, clearly labeled, color-coded keyboard. Using this keyboard is also a great way to learn the Sibelius key commands.
And since the Sibelius custom keyboard also features all the regular letter, number, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can either be added to your computer in conjunction with your conventional keyboard or simply be used as a substitute for it.
Improve your DAW workflow with shortcuts.
- Original Apple ultrathin anodized aluminum keyboard
- Supported host applications: Mac OS X v10 or later
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Color: Alu
- Number of USB Ports: Two
- Key mechanism: Scissor switch
- Number of LEDs: One (Caps Lock)
- USB cable: 0.9 meter ~ 35.4 inches White
- Software driver: -
- Physical dimensions: 430 x 113 x 17 mm ~ 16.9 x 4.4 x 0.7 in.
- Physical height in use: Same
- Packaging dimensions: 445 x 138 x 40 mm ~ 17.5 x 5.4 x 1.6 in.
- Weight: 570 g ~ 20.1 oz
- Shipping weight (incl packaging): 900 g ~ 31.7 oz
- Certifications: CE, FCC, TUV, CSA, UL, RoHS & WEEE
- Warranty: 1 year