- Product 188301
Lucid 88192 A/D D/A Converter
- Write a Review
The Lucid 88192 A/D D/A Converter is designed for today's hi-definition digital recording systems, and guarantees excellence in audio conversion and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for high-definition digital recording.
The Lucid 88192 A/D D/A Converter is designed for today's hi-definition digital recording systems, and guarantees excellence in audio conversion and management for recording, post-production, and broadcast environments. It is multi-format, providing 8 channels of AES/EBU and 8 channels of SMUX2 ADAT digital audio to and from the host at sample rates up to 192kHz.
Extremely low distortion and jitter, coupled with wide frequency response translates into clean, quiet, accurate, and stunning recordings. Adjustable gain and clip limiting on the analog input stage allows you to optimize levels in just about all applications. The simple user interface is designed for quick, efficient operation.
- 8 channels of high-quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 24-bit audio conversion at samples rates up to 192kHz
- 8 channels of single-wire AES/EBU I/O up to 192kHz
- 8 channels of ADAT SMUX2 I/O up to 96kHz
- Analog and AES/EBU I/O uses XLR connectors
- Sync via internal Word Clock, AES, or ADAT inputs
- Straightforward setup and operation via front panel encoder and display
- Soft clip for peak limiting in the analog domain
- Option port for FireWire host and future developments
If you seek recording perfection, you should have the 88192 in your system. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Professional Recording
Comments about Lucid 88192 A/D D/A Converter:
outstanding AD / D A pure and clean i hooked up with lynx aes16 via aes cable to me its like using
a thunderbolt,just try and heard...