- Product 501862
Lynx Aurora 16-VT Variable Trim AD/DA Converter 1U
- Write a Review
The Lynx Aurora 16-VT Variable Trim Converter expands the range of Lynx Studio Technology's 192kHz AD/DA converters. The Aurora 16-VT manually sets t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Provides 32 miniature trim pots on circuit board so you can adjust analog in and out levels.
The Lynx Aurora 16-VT Variable Trim Converter expands the range of Lynx Studio Technology's 192kHz AD/DA converters. The Aurora 16-VT manually sets the analog input and output levels within a range of +8.5dBu to +24dBu. 32 miniature trim pots mounted on the primary circuit board enable the adjustments.
Since 2004, Aurora has established its position as one of the leading high-end audio converters for recording studios around the world. Studios that want the advantage of Aurora's pristine audio quality and versatility, also welcome the ability to manually set levels for optimum performance. The Aurora 16-VT provides this capability, while preserving Aurora's other features, specifications, and signature transparent sound.
The Lynx Aurora 16-VT converter is housed in a single rack space unit.
- Analog input and output levels can be set between +8.5dBu and +24dBu
- 24-bit / 192kHz mastering quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 192kHz AES/EBU I/O supporting single and dual wire modes
- Single rack space configuration
- Extensive remote control capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA, FireWire and MIDI
- Onboard 32-channel digital mixer provides flexible I/O routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock sample clock technology
- Connectivity via PCI, PCI Express with AES16 cards, ADAT, ProToolsHD, FireWire and MADI
Order this AD/DA converter today for more control of your I/O levels.
- AC Power: 115VAC, 70W
- Size 1.75"H x 19"W x 9"D
- Certifications: CE and FCC Class B EMI, CE product safety
- 16 inputs and 16 outputs
- Type: Electronically balanced or unbalanced
- Level: +4 dBu nominal/+20 dBu max. or -10 dBV nominal/+6 dBV max.
- Input impedance Balanced mode: 24 Ohms
- Unbalanced mode: 12 Ohms
- Output Impedance Balanced mode: 100 Ohms
- Unbalanced mode: 50 Ohms
- Output drive: 600 Ohm impedance, 0.2F capacitance
- A/D and D/A Type: 24-bit multilevel, delta-sigma
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0/-0.1dB
- Dynamic range: 117dB, A-weighted
- Channel crosstalk: -120 dB maximum, 1kHz signal, -1 dBFS
- THD + N: -108dB (0.0004%) @ -1 DBFS, -104dB (0.0006%) @ -6 DBFS, 1kHz signal, 22 Hz - 22 kHz BW
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0/-0.1dB
- Dynamic range 117 dB, A-weighted
- Channel crosstalk -120 dB max., 1kHz signal, -1 dBFS
- THD + N: -107dB (0.00045%) @ -1 DBFS, -106dB (0.00050%) @ -6 DBFS, 1kHz signal, 22Hz - 22kHz BW
- Number/Type: 16 inputs and 16 outputs, 24-bit AES/EBU format, transformer coupled
- Channels: 16 in/out in single-wire mode, 8 in/out in dual-wire mode
- Sample rates: all standard rates and variable rates up to 192kHz in both single-wire and dual-wire modes
- Type: Hardware-based, low latency
- Routing: Ability to route any input to any or multiple
- Mixing: Up to four input or playback signals mixed to any output, 40-bit precision
- Status" Peak levels to -114dB on all inputs and outputs
- Digital I/O Ports: 25-pin female D-sub connectors
- Port A: channels 1-8 I/O
- Port B: channels 9-16 I/O (Aurora 16 only)
- Yamaha pinout standard
- Analog I/O Ports: 25-pin female D-sub connectors.
- Analog In 1-8
- Analog In 9-16
- Analog Out 1-8
- Analog Out 9-16
- Tascam pinout standard
- External Clock: 75-Ohm BNC word clock input and output
- MIDI: One input and one output, standard opto-isolated, 5-pin female DIN connectors
- Function: Controls all I/O, levels, monitoring, routing, and setting recall
- Method: AES16”with PC or Macintosh
- IrDA”For compatible pocket PCs and laptops
- MIDI”Selected MIDI devices
- Compatibility: supports Lynx LSlot expansion cards
- Channels: Up to 16 input and 16 output simultaneously at up to 192kHz sample rate