- Product H77002
M-Audio Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the DigiDesign Mbox 2 Mini USB audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the DigiDesign Mbox 2 Mini Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the DigiDesign Mbox 2 Mini USB audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
DigiDesign Mbox 2 Mini Interface
Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini is an incredibly compact and easy-to-use USB Pro Tools LE audio workstation. Mbox 2 Mini is an ideal solution for beginners getting into recording music on their computers or learning how to work with a mobile Pro Tools system. The Mini has two channels of simultaneous analog I/O, 24-bit/48kHz sound quality, an XLR jack with 48V phantom power, two 1/4" line-/instrument-level jacks, zero-latency monitoring, two 1/4" monitor outputs, headphone jack, and front-panel volume and mute controls. The compact design makes it perfectly portable, as does the USB-bus power support. The Mbox 2 Mini also includes Pro Tools LE software with over 50 effects and instrument plug-ins from Bomb Factory, Digidesign, and more.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- DigiDesign Mbox 2 Mini Interface
- Connections include 2 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, with professional sound quality (up to 24-bit/48 kHz)
- Includes award-winning, easy-to-use Pro Tools LE software, with 48 simultaneous stereo audio tracks, and many of the same features that top studios rely on
- Compact, rugged metal enclosure for maximum portability and durability
- M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- MXL V63M Condenser Mic
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Package includes 1 x DigiDesign Mbox 2 Mini USB audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.