- Product H77006
M-Audio Echo AudioFire 4 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the Echo AudioFire 4 audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Echo AudioFire 4 Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Echo AudioFire 4 audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Echo AudioFire 4 Interface
The Echo AudioFire4 FireWire Audio Interface is a six-channel unit with all the connections you need for your computer-based studio. With the flexibility of FireWire and bus power, you can also take the AudioFire4 on the road. The AudioFire4 can record 24-bit / 96kHz audio with low latency monitoring on any Windows XP or Mac OS X computer (desktop or notebook) with a FireWire port.
It has 2 universal inputs with mic preamps, phantom power, and trim knobs so you can just plug in your microphone or instrument and record whenever or wherever you want. AudioFire4 also comes with 2 balanced analog inputs (TRS), 4 balanced analog outputs (TRS), a stereo headphone output, 2 FireWire ports, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, and 6 channels of full duplex 24 bit 96kHz recording and playback.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 6 Channel FireWire (IEEE 1394a) interface with 8' cable, that provides quality sound recoding at home or on the road
- 2 universal inputs with mic preamps, phantom power, and trim knobs so you can just plug in your microphone or instrument and record whenever or wherever you want
- 2 balanced analog inputs (TRS), 4 balanced analog outputs (TRS), a stereo headphone output, 2 FireWire ports, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, and 6 channels of full duplex 24 bit 96kHz recording and playback
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Echo AudioFire 4 audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.