- Product 485736
M-Audio Fast Track MKII Studio Package
- Write a Review
The M-Audio Fast Track MKII Studio Package includes an M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB audio interface, dual M-Audio StudioPro 3 desktop audio monitors, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A value priced home recording package that includes a USB audio interface, studio monitors, and a condenser microphone.
The M-Audio Fast Track MKII Studio Package includes an M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB audio interface, dual M-Audio StudioPro 3 desktop audio monitors, an MXL V63M Condenser studio microphone, a 20' XLR microphone cable, a 10' 1/4"-to-RCA Dual Patch Cable, and a tripod microphone stand.
M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB Audio Interface
Turn your computer into a powerful music production studio with the M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB audio interface. Featuring a simple plug-and-play USB connection, Fast Track MKII is an easy way to record guitar, vocals, and more with your PC or Mac. Simply plug in your instruments and you're ready to rock. Fast Track even offers phantom power so you can use professional-quality studio condenser microphones like the M-Audio Nova. Fast Track recording interface is compatible with most popular music recording applications from GarageBand to studio-standard Pro Tools M-Powered (8 and higher), and includes Pro Tools M-Powered Essential easy-to-use recording and effects software so you can start making music immediately. Now the world of Pro Tools is more accessible than ever.
M-Audio StudioPro 3 Desktop Audio Monitors
M-Audio StudioPro 3 active monitors feature powerful amplification, custom-tuned cabinets, optimized speaker design, and advanced crossover technology for the best possible sound. Magnetic shielding prevents these desktop audio monitors from interfering with your computer or video monitor.
Stereo Auxiliary Input and Headphone Output
For maximum flexibility, a stereo aux input allows you to plug in a secondary audio source (such as your portable music player) in addition to the main RCA inputs in the back. The volume control works on both inputs simultaneously. Additionally, there is a stereo headphone output next to the aux jack that mutes the sound coming out of the speakers and redirects it to your headphones.
The custom bass reflex port design discharges very low-frequency signals and delivers a smooth, substantial bass response. Need more? The rear-panel bass boost gives you additional low-frequency gain and makes the monitor speakers versatile for different spaces and listening preferences.
Monitor PadsHigh-frequency audio signals tend to be fairly directional. That's why wedge-shaped monitor pads are included to help point your M-Audio StudioPro 3s directly at your ears for an optimal listening sweet spot.
The M-Audio StudioPro 3 speakers provide a more stable performance with a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement designed to absorb vibration and impacts generated under extreme conditions. Includes carefully placed acoustic material that makes the StudioPro 3 monitor speaker's sound much bigger than they are - resulting in a smooth, natural bass response.
M-Audio includes a pair of angled isolation stands.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB Audio Interface
- Includes Pro Tools M-Powered Essential software: studio-standard recording, editing, and mixing features; powerful effects like reverb, delay and more; and Structure Essential virtual instrument
- 2-input, 2-output audio interface
- Compatible with most popular music recording software including Pro Tools M-Powered 8 (Fast Track is compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered 8 and higher) and GarageBand
- 24-bit/48kHz professional sound quality plug-and-play USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible)
- XLR microphone input with gain control and 48V phantom power 1/4" instrument input with gain control
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- RCA stereo speaker outputs
- Output level knob for adjusting volume of headphones and speaker outputs
- Direct monitoring button
- Powered by USB ”no power adapter required
- Comprehensive loop library ” perfect for quickly constructing song ideas
- Fast Track audio interface
- Printed quick start guide
- M-Audio Fast Track CD
- (contains drivers and documentation)
- Bundled software disc
- USB cable
- M-Audio StudioPro 3 Desktop Audio Monitors
- 3.25" low-frequency drivers; 1" high-frequency drivers
- Remarkably accurate frequency response and imaging
- Advanced crossover design
- Custom-tuned wood cabinet
- Magnetic shielding prevents computer/video monitor interference
- Vented port design for added bass
- Transportable, compact design is ergonomic and flexible
- Internal standing wave acoustic absorption for greater efficiency
- Bass Boost switch
- Factory programmed for worldwide use
- RCA rear-panel inputs; convenient front-panel 1/8" inputs
- Includes directional pads to optimize listening sweet spot
- MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
- 1" diaphragm
- Mogami wire
- Balanced, low-noise output
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- Cardioid pattern
- Detailed 30Hz to 20kHz response
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP (SP3, Home and Professional Edition only) or Vista 32/64
- Pentium 4 “ 2.0GHz
- 1GB RAM
- 1 native USB port
- Mac Hardware
- OS X 10.4.11
- G4 processor (G4 cards not supported)
- 1GB RAM
- 1 native USB port
- Pro Tools M-Powered Essential Software
- 1.8GHz multicore processor (Intel or AMD)
- 5400rpm DVD-ROM drive
- 4GB hard drive space (additional space required for loop content)
- Mac users require OS X 10.5.5 or greater
- Note: M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than those listed above.
- Driver Compatibility
- ASIO 2
- Mac OS X Core Audio
- Dimensions: 5.9"W x 4.2"D x 2.0"H (15.cm x 10.6cm x 5.1cm)
- Weight: 0.66 lb./.3kg
- Type: 2-way desktop reference monitor
- LF driver: 3.25" diameter, magnetically shielded with curved cone with high-temperature voice coil
- HF driver: 1" diameter, magnetically shielded silk dome
- Frequency response: 100Hz “ 20kHz ±3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.3kHz
- Dynamic range (Maximum Signal-to-Noise Ratio): >80dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connectors: left and right line input connectors (RCA)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic power: 10 watts into 4 ohms (per channel) at 0.5% distortion
- Input impedance: 10kOhms (unbalanced)
- Input sensitivity: 100mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED ring around on/off/volume knob on front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120Vœ50/60Hz, 220240Vœ50/60Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 5.5"W x 7.9"H x 5.9"D
- Weight: 8.8 lb./pair (approx., without packing)
- Large 1" diaphragm
- 6-micron-thick diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
- Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity
- Balanced, transformerless output for low noise
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- 30Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This package is great for starting home musicians! If you are not going to need many inputs going at once, this is a great choice. The only problem I had with it is that to connect the monitors to the fast track, you must have a red and white RCA to red and white RCA cable; it came with an RCA to mini -jack that didn't seem to get it to work. But the cable is very cheap and luckily I had one laying around. The Pro tools M-Powered ESSENTIAL software is good for starters with the Pro tools,good professional features, but you may want to upgrade in the future as it does NOT support third-party plug-ins; something I had wanted. All in all, a great way to get into recording!
I was looking for a PreAmp to bypass the dealy in Windows 7 and also looking for a New mic to replace my USB mic. I came across this deal and You cant beat it!! Both the Mic and the M-Audio Fast track alone are worth the price so its like getting all the other stuff for free!