- Product 482340
M-Audio Fast Track USB Recording Package
- Write a Review
This bundle of recording gear features an M-Audio Fast Track USB Computer Recording Interface, two M-Audio StudioPro 3 desktop monitors, an Audio-Tec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get on the Fast Track to affordable digital recording.
This bundle of recording gear features an M-Audio Fast Track USB Computer Recording Interface, two M-Audio StudioPro 3 desktop monitors, an Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic mic, a CAD EPF-15A 6" flexible pop filter, a Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod mic stand, two 5 ft. LiveWire 1/4" RCA Dual Patch cables, and a 20 ft. Musician's Gear Lo-Z mic cable. This is perfect for people who want to get into home recording on a tight budget.
M-Audio Fast Track USB Computer Recording Interface
If you make music with GarageBand or other software recording programs, the M-Audio Fast Track USB Computer Recording Interface is the easiest way to record your guitar with professional results. Just connect Fast Track to the USB port of your computer and you're ready to rock.
Fast Track USB has a switchable (instrument/line) 1/4" input for instruments like guitar, bass, and keyboards, plus an XLR microphone input for recording vocals or other acoustic sounds.
The included GT Player Express software gives you killer effects and virtual stomp boxes so you don't need any other gear to sound great. GT Player Express also plays standard audio file formats like AAC, MP3, and WAV that let you learn and jam along with your favorite music at variable speeds.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic mic
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphone has professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag! Its frequency response is tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to the unidirectional polar pattern. It also features a handy on/off switch for ease of use.
Professional features include a balanced XLR output and a rugged stand clamp. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filter
Your microphone is begging you for the CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filter. Would you take your brand new microphone into the shower with you? Didn't think so! But every time your singer starts belting out the chorus, they're bathing that mic in a spray of moisture. What's more, when they sing a word that starts with "p" or "b," the VU meters go ballistic! Here's the solution ” the CAD Pop Filter. The washable nylon mesh screen gently breaks up that explosive rush of air while allowing high frequencies through and keeping moisture out. The flexible gooseneck holder and swivel mount make it easy to put the Pop Filter exactly where you need it.
M-Audio StudioPro 3 Desktop Monitors
M-Audio StudioPro 3 active monitors feature powerful amplification, custom-tuned cabinets, optimized speaker design, and advanced crossover technology for the best possible sound. Magnetic shielding prevents these desktop audio monitors from interfering with your computer or video monitor.
Stereo Auxiliary Input and Headphone Output
For maximum flexibility, a stereo aux input allows you to plug in a secondary audio source (such as your portable music player) in addition to the main RCA inputs in the back. The volume control works on both inputs simultaneously. Additionally, there is a stereo headphone output next to the aux jack that mutes the sound coming out of the speakers and redirects it to your headphones.
The custom bass reflex port design discharges very low-frequency signals and delivers a smooth, substantial bass response. Need more? The rear-panel bass boost gives you additional low-frequency gain and makes the monitors versatile for different spaces and listening preferences.
High-frequency audio signals tend to be fairly directional. That's why wedge-shaped monitor pads are included to help point your StudioPro 3s directly at your ears for an optimal listening sweet spot.
Provides a more stable performance with a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement designed to absorb vibration and impact generated under extreme conditions. Includes carefully placed acoustic material that makes the StudioPro 3's sound much bigger than they are - resulting in a smooth, natural bass response.
2 LiveWire 1/4" RCA Dual Patch cables
Mono 1/4" male to RCA male dual cable with metal headshells. For serious-minded musicians, these cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Their sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage. Their superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- 24-bit/48kHz sound
- Compatible with GarageBand and most other music software
- Professional 24-bit/48kHz sound
- XLR mic input with gain control and signal LEDs
- Switchable 1/4" instrument/line input
- 1/8" stereo headphone jack
- RCA stereo output jacks
- Level control for headphones and main outputs
- USB bus-powered
- USB class compliant (OS X 10.3.5 and higher)
- Direct hardware monitoring
- Mono switch equally distributes input signal to left and right channels
- GT Player Express software: professional effects, amp and stompbox modeling, standard audio files play with variable speed playback, standalone operation, ReWire or VST plug-in
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
- Stops plosives
- 6" diameter circular pop filter protects your mic
- Flexible gooseneck holder
- Swivel mount for easy positioning
- Universal mic stand clamp
- 3.25" low-frequency drivers; 1" high-frequency drivers
- Remarkably accurate frequency response and imaging
- Advanced crossover design
- Custom-tuned wood cabinet
- Magnetic shielding prevents computer/video monitor interference
- Vented port design for added bass
- Transportable, compact design is ergonomic and flexible
- Internal standing wave acoustic absorption for greater efficiency
- Bass Boost switch
- Factory programmed for worldwide use
- RCA rear-panel inputs; convenient front-panel 1/8" inputs
- Includes directional pads to optimize listening sweet spot
- Thread adapter
- Tubular legs
- Adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8"
- 30-1/4" boom is not adjustable
- Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connectors
- 20 ft.
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- Max Input: -2.2dBu (0.6 Vrms), min. gain
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -100dB @ 48kHz (a-weighted), min. gain
- Dynamic Range: 100dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted), min. gain
- THD + N: 0.0053%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz, min. gain
- Frequency Response: -0.12/+0.08dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz, min. gain
- Available Gain: 45dB
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Max Input: +3.2dBV (1.5 Vrms)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -97dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: 97dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- THD + N: 0.0049%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz
- Frequency Response: -0.45/+0.00dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz
- Input Impedance: 500kOhms
- Max Input: +2.3dBV (1.3 Vrms)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -98dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: 98dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- THD + N: 0.0045%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz
- Frequency Response: -0.35/+0.01 dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz
- Input Impedance: 20kOhms (bal.), 10kOhms (unbal.)
- Max Output: +2dBV (1.2 Vrms)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -105dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: 105dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- THD + N: 0.0039%, 1kHz, -1dBFS @ 48kHz
- Frequency Response: -0.15/+0.03dB, 22Hz to 22kHz @ 48kHz
- Crosstalk: -100dB, 1kHz, channel-to-channel
- Output Impedance: 240 ohms
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
- Type: 2-way desktop reference monitor
- LF driver: 3.25" diameter, magnetically shielded with curved cone with high-temperature voice coil
- HF driver: 1" diameter, magnetically shielded silk dome
- Frequency response: 100Hz-20kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.3kHz
- Dynamic range (Maximum Signal-to-Noise Ratio): >80dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connectors: left and right line input connectors (RCA)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic power: 10 watts into 4 ohms (per channel) at 0.5% distortion
- Input impedance: 10kOhms (unbalanced)
- Input sensitivity: 100mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED ring around on/off/volume knob on front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120V50/60Hz, 220240V50/60Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 5.5"W x 7.9"H x 5.9"D
- Weight: 8.8 lbs./pair (approx., without packing)