- Product 703603
M-Audio GrooveLab Software/Hardware Music Studio
- Write a Review
With M-Audio GrooveLab music studio you have all the software and hardware you need to easily start mixing music today just like the pros—even if you...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Don't just listen to music--make it!
With M-Audio GrooveLab music studio you have all the software and hardware you need to easily start mixing music today just like the pros—even if you've never made music before. GrooveLab includes easy-to-use groove mixing software, a professional groove library, a high-resolution audio interface, and a headset with a built-in microphone.
Creating audio mixes with GrooveLab is as simple as dragging and dropping the included world-class grooves in various combinations. Add effects processing—and use headset's mic to record a vocal track, if you wish. M-Audio GrooveLab even makes it easy to burn your completed musical production to CD to share with your friends.
- Ableton Live Delta groove remixing music software
- M-Audio Grooves professional music loops
- GrooveLab Transit high-resolution audio interface
- Headset with built-in mic for recording vocals
- Drag-and-drop Grooves to create your own mixes
- Change tempo, pitch and loop points on the fly for endless variations
- Easily enhance your mixes using built-in effects processing
- Record vocal tracks with the built-in headset microphone
- Included Grooves were professionally recorded by some of today's hottest musicians, songwriters and producers
- Spans a wide variety of popular music styles
- Additional Grooves collections available
- Simple USB connectivity
- 24-bit/96kHz mobile audio interface for high-resolution audio
- Compact, bus-powered design lets you record anywhere
- 1/8" stereo output allows connection to stereos and powered speakers
- Optical digital output delivers passthrough of AC-3 and DTS surround-encoded games and movies
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X for plug-and-play performance
- Also works with Windows 98SE/Me/2000 and Mac OS 9.2.2
- Drag-and-drop: Audition hundreds of included grooves: beats, bass, keyboards, FX, guitars, ambient textures, percussion and more
- Drag the grooves you like into the mix and hear them instantly lock to the tempo of your mix
- Record: Use included GrooveLab Transit high-resolution USB audio interface to capture your favorite music for remixing.
- Track a vocal or instrument using the included MH1 headset microphone.
- Continue arranging on the fly for experimentation or live performance--the beat never stops.
- Change the tempo or pitch of your grooves--or twist them completely beyond recognition.
- Add effects to add an even more professional touch.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I got this during the Stupid Deal Of The Day, and I'm not dissapointed with it for the price. The version of Live that it comes with (Lite 4), well, sucks. However, the Ableton website automatically upgraded me to Live Lite 7, and then 8 when it came out. These versions are much less limited. You won't be doing huge pro mixes with it, but for the target audience of this product, it's more than enough. Now, the audio interface. Again, it's amazing for what I paid for it. It's a pretty standard audio interface, but it fits in your pocket. However, with stock soundcards these days, it's generally easier to install AISO4ALL and be done with it. The sample CD that comes with it is mostly just a bunch of generic loops, however there are some gems in there. The loops are great for beatslicing and rearranging. Overall, I would only recommend this if it's the Stupid Deal Of The Day, and don't expect it to be your main setup. This is really great as a complement to an existing setup.
This is one tricky program. It is also just a demo. You can only record 4 tracks, and only use two vocal effects. The interface sucks. Mega slow.and the headset/mic is a joke. Please don't buy this, ge buy Sony Acid. Trust me on this one.