- Product 279505
M-Audio Luna II Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
The M-Audio Luna II Professional Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone updates the award-winning Luna mic, acclaimed for superb sound and excellent pe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An update of an award-winning studio condenser mic.
The M-Audio Luna II Professional Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone updates the award-winning Luna mic, acclaimed for superb sound and excellent performance for both voice and instruments. Designed in the USA and hand-assembled in limited quantities, Luna II delivers vintage look and sound combined with modern Class-A, solid-state electronics for the best of both worlds.
The large, 1.1" ultra-thin, 3-micron, evaporated gold diaphragm with brass capsule captures nuances with incredible detail. The addition of a -10dB pad extends the maximum SPL to 140dB to handle just about any sound source. The inclusion of a switchable low-frequency roll-off filter rounds out a professional microphone that's great for recording vocals, guitar, piano and more.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Class A FET electronics
- 1.1" ultra-thin, 3-micron, evaporated-gold Mylar diaphragm
- Brass capsule
- -10dB pad extends SPL to 140dB
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off filter (6dB/octave at 125Hz)
- address, cardioid studio condenser microphone
- Vintage look and sound
- Phantom powered
- Includes heavy duty 5/8" ” 3/8" adapter shock mount and wooden box
- Type: large-diaphragm condenser
- Pattern: cardioid
- Preamp topology: class A FET, with output transformer
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130dB for 0.5% THD
- -Pad: 10dB
- LF rolloff filter: 6dB/octave @ 125Hz
- Sensitivity: -36dB @ 1kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa (-36dBV)
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB A-weighted
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Power requirement: > 48V phantom power
- Connector: 3-pi-male XLR
- Size/weight: 8-1/4"(h) x 3" (w) x 2" (d); 1.4 lbs