- Product H77000
M-Audio M-Audio FastTrack MKII and CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
M-Audio Fast Track MKII Interface
Turn your computer into a powerful music production studio with the M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB audio interface. Featuring a simple plug-and-play USB connection, Fast Track MKII is an easy way to record guitar, vocals, and more with your PC or Mac. Simply plug in your instruments and you're ready to rock. Fast Track even offers phantom power so you can use professional-quality studio condenser microphones like the M-Audio Nova. Fast Track recording interface is compatible with most popular music recording applications from GarageBand to studio-standard Pro Tools M-Powered (8 and higher), and includes Pro Tools M-Powered Essential easy-to-use recording and effects software so you can start making music immediately. Now the world of Pro Tools is more accessible than ever.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- M-Audio Fast Track MKII Interface
- Includes Pro Tools M-Powered Essential software: studio-standard recording, editing, and mixing features
- Plug-and-play USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible), 2-input, 2-output audio interface, with 24-bit/48kHz professional sound quality
- XLR microphone input with gain control and 48V phantom power 1/4" instrument input with gain control
- Output level knob for adjusting volume of headphones and speaker outputs
- M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- MXL V63M Condenser Mic
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
M-Audio FastTrack MKII and CX5 Recording Package
- Package includes 1 x M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components