- Product H76996
M-Audio M-Audio FireWire Solo and CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the M-Audio FireWire Solo audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 spea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the M-Audio FireWire Solo Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the M-Audio FireWire Solo audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
M-Audio FireWire Solo Interface
The M-Audio FireWire Solo Mobile Audio Interface allows songwriters on a limited budget to enter the realm of digital recording. The unit is compatible with most popular music software and is small enough to take anywhere your music needs to go. The FireWire Solo has a 1/4" input for electric instruments, as well as an XLR input for recording vocals or acoustic instruments. Dual line inputs are ideal for effects, drum machines, or other outboard gear. FireWire connectivity, 24-bit/96kHz sample rate support, and digital I/O all add up to outstanding sonic performance.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- M-Audio FireWire Solo Interface
- Perfect for songwriters on a limited budget to enter the realm of digital recording
- A compact audio interface, featuring 2 inputs and 2 outputs, and designed with bus power from dual FireWire ports
- XLR input with 48V phantom power, gain control, and clip LED, so you can keep track of your signals when recording
- M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- MXL V63M Condenser Mic
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
M-Audio FireWire Solo and CX5 Recording Package
- Package includes 1 x M-Audio FireWire Solo audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.