- J42045 000000000 J42045000000000
M-Audio M-Track Hub
- Write a Review
The M-Track Hub is a 3-port USB monitoring interface that is perfect for anyone who demands a high-quality audio interface monitoring hub. It is a US...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
USB monitoring interface with built-in 3-port hub.
The M-Track Hub is a 3-port USB monitoring interface that is perfect for anyone who demands a high-quality audio interface monitoring hub. It is a USB hub and has two balanced 1/4 in. TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob with black-knurled rubber ring. There are three USB inputs and a 1/4 in. headphone jack with level control for private listening. The M-Track Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
- Studio-quality audio with 24-bit resolution on playback
- Balanced 1/4 in. main outputs
- Powers three separate USB MIDI devices
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged all-metal chassis
Harness the power of your studio with 24-bit quality!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.