- J31509 000000000 J31509000000000
- Write a Review
Micro DAC is a USB digital-to-analog (DAC) converter with two outputs, one analog and one digital (optical). It’s ideal for converting the audio from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portable conversion with excellent fidelity.
Micro DAC is a USB digital-to-analog (DAC) converter with two outputs, one analog and one digital (optical). It’s ideal for converting the audio from your computer into a high-quality analog format without needing to carry anything larger than a flash drive. The sound quality available from the typical headphone jack on a portable device or coming from the standard-issue soundcard found in virtually every computer leaves a lot to be desired. Micro DAC delivers a marked upgrade in sound quality, compared to just plugging your headphones directly into your unit’s headphone jack. Use the 1/8-inch analog output to connect any headphones, and enjoy vibrant high-fidelity sound. There is a gain switch that boosts the signal level, so you can drive even high-impedance headphones to a robust loudness level. And since virtually all high-quality audio equipment has an optical digital input, Micro DAC’s optical digital output is perfect for driving that equipment with a pure digital signal—especially valuable since most computers do not have a digital output. Micro DAC has a rugged aluminum housing and is USB-bus-powered. Getting professional-quality audio from your computer couldn’t be easier!
Order today and always be ready to record.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.