Quality audio capture for field recording or songwriting made easier.
What are the main things plaguing professional field recording? Wild levels, poor mics, and limited storage. The redesigned MicroTrack II solves all that with an extended input gain range for capturing quiet sounds, an analog input limiter to tame unexpected bursts of sound, 48V phantom power for pro condenser mics, seamless recording of files beyond 2GB, and other enhancements.
The MicroTrack II delivers one of the highest quality mobile recording experiences available today. Simply record WAV, BWF, and MP3 files to CompactFlash or Microdrives through balanced line inputs or built-in microphone preamps--then drag and drop recordings to your computer via high-speed USB 2.0 for immediate editing or Web posting. MicroTrack II is perfect for a wide variety of applications including field recording, capturing live shows, songwriting, education, and more.
- 2-channel WAV, BWF, and MP3 recording and playback for pro recording, capturing live shows, songwriting, training, education, worship, and more
- Upgraded features include extended input gain range, analog input limiter, and seamless recording of files beyond 2GB in size for enhanced performance
- Storage via CompactFlash or Microdrives (sold separately) for mobility and convenience
- Drag-and-drop file transfer to PC and Mac via high-speed USB 2.0 mini-connector to upload and share your content in minutes
- Easily add markers to BWF files
- Professional balanced 1⁄4" TRS inputs capable of mic or line-level signals
- Separate left and right input level controls with signal and peak indicators
- dual microphone preamps with 48V phantom power for studio microphones
- 1/8" TRS input with 5V power for use with stereo electret microphone (microphone included)
- S/PDIF coaxial input for digital transfers
- Monitoring via RCA line outputs or 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Monitor S/PDIF input via headphones while recording
- Customizable folders for organizing files
- Dedicated buttons for navigation, record, hold, pause, delete, menu, and power
- Built-in CompactFlash speed test ensures optimal card performance
- Large LCD with backlight dimmer
- Output level control
- Hibernation mode
- Powered via USB, built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, or included power supply
- Includes electret T-shaped microphone, software for editing and file format conversion, carrying pouch, 1/8" stereo extension cable with lapel clip, power supply, and USB cable
- MicroTrack II mobile digital recorder
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with documentation and editing software
- 1m USB cable (USB A to Mini B)
- 1m 1/8" headphone extension cable with lapel clip
- T-shaped electret microphone
- Protective carrying case with mic pouch
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!