- Product 247111
M-Audio Mobile Pre Studio Package
- Write a Review
The MobilePre studio Package includes the MobilePre USB Portable Audio Interface, a pair of MXL 993 Condenser Microphones, an Audio-Technica ATH-M20 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Gets you set up for a variety of onsite recording situations.
The MobilePre studio Package includes the MobilePre USB Portable Audio Interface, a pair of MXL 993 Condenser Microphones, an Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones, 2 Ultimate Boom microphone stands, and 4 XLR microphone cables.
The M-Audio MobilePre USB is the preamp with a built-in audio interface designed for your laptop's needs. 3 kinds of audio inputs and outputs provide maximum flexibility, including 2 onboard microphone/instrument preamps and high impedance instrument inputs ideal for connecting guitars and basses. It's completely bus-powered, allowing you to record and play music anywhere, including field recording and sampling expeditions with your laptop. Zero-latency monitoring provides you with a streamlined professional recording experience. 2x2 16-bit/48kHz analog I/O. 2 XLR mic inputs, 1/8" stereo mic input, 2 - 1/4" hi-impedance instrument/line inputs, 2 - 1/4" -10dBV line outputs, and 1/8" stereo line output.
MXL 993 mics
The MXL 993 Condenser Mics Stereo Pair includes the latest in quality instrument microphones. Using transformerless FET circuitry and gold diaphragm capsule design, The 993 delivers the dynamic range required in the most demanding instrument microphone applications. It has a silky, open sound with a wide dynamic range essential for accurate, instrument recording. With a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range, 10dB switchable attenuation, selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off, and large brass enclosure, the MXL 993 is perfect for guitar and overhead drum miking. Includes deluxe carrying case and mounting clips.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones feature 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response. The circumaural, closed-back design ensures superior isolation. Lightweight with an adjustable cushioned headband for maximum comfort. 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter. 10' coiled cable with left-side entry.
- 2 - 16-bit/48kHz analog I/O
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR balanced) with 48V phantom power
- Stereo mic input (1/8")
- 2 high-impedance instrument/line inputs (balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS)
- 2 line outputs (unbalanced 1/4" @ -10DBV)
- stereo line output (1/8")
- stereo headphone output (1/8") with level control knob
- Gain control knob for each input channel (+40dB max)
- Zero-latency hardware direct monitoring (mono/stereo with software level control)
- USB-powered for total mobility
- MXL 993 mics
- ET circuitry
- Gold diaphragm capsule design
- Silky, open instrument reproduction
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 10dB switchable attenuation
- Selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off
- Large brass enclosure
- Perfect for guitar and overhead drum miking
- Includes deluxe carrying case and mounting clip
- ATH-M20 Headphones
- 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response
- Circumaural, closed-back design ensures superior isolation
- Lightweight with an adjustable cushioned headband
Mobile Pre Studio Package
- ATH-M20 Headphones
Impedance 40 ohms
Maximum Input Power 1,200mW at 1kHz
Weight (less cable) 7.1 oz. (230 g)
Frequency Response 30-20,000Hz
Sensitivity (1mW) 98dB