- Product 703111
M-Audio MobilePre Studio Bundle
- Write a Review
The M-Audio MobilePre Studio Bundle gives you a preamp, USB interface, mic, monitors, recording software, and samples to fuel your music! It combines...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A recording setup where all you supply is the computer and the music.
The M-Audio MobilePre Studio Bundle gives you a preamp, USB interface, mic, monitors, recording software, and samples to fuel your music! It combines the high-quality M-Audio MobilePre USB interface and Nova Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic with two top-notch M-Audio studio monitors and Ableton's Live Lite recording software. To give you extra inspiration and more sounds to play with, the music production bundle includes three randomly selected ProSessions professional-quality sample library CDs featuring different musical genres.
M-Audio MobilePre USB interface
The M-Audio MobilePre USB is an integrated preamp and computer audio interface designed to be used with your laptop. Three kinds of audio inputs and outputs provide maximum flexibility, including two onboard microphone/instrument preamps and high impedance instrument inputs ideal for connecting guitars and basses. It's completely bus-powered, allowing you to record and play music anywhere, including field recording and sampling expeditions with your laptop. Zero-latency monitoring provides you with a streamlined professional recording experience. In total it gives you 2x2 I/O at 16-bit/48kHz digital audio quality: two XLR mic inputs, 1/8" stereo mic input, two 1/4" hi-impedance instrument/line inputs, two 1/4" -10dBV line outputs, and 1/8" stereo line output.
Ableton Live Lite
This streamlined version of Ableton Live gives you a lot of room to experiment and create, with four audio and four MIDI tracks to make your own music with. The intuitive setup of Live makes it so that you can record, import, arrange, and process more than one audio clip at at time, regardless of differentiating pitches and tempos, in realtime, to create complete songs. You can even change tempos/pitches independently of each other after it's all thrown together, and use clip envelopes to create endless loop variations.
Whether you use digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences, or more traditional acoustic, electronic musical instruments, Ableton Live will help you easily make them one with each other. There is full VST and AU support, as well as effects you won't find with any other recording software. Several additions to this version of MoblePre Studio include full ReWire support, MIDI remote control, Mackie Control support, Complex Warp Mode, Clip Freeze, plug-in delay compensation, arrangement locators, Live Clip format, a searchable browser, new preset management and Effect/Device groups, Hi-Def recording (up to 32-bit/192kHz), and new effects such as Beat Repeat and Saturator.
2 M-Audio BX5a 70W Active Studio Monitor Speakers
Featuring refinements on the highly acclaimed BX5 monitors, the M-Audio BX5a Active Studio Monitors are the ideal wallet-friendly solution for high-end monitoring in your home recording studio. Kevlar 5" low frequency drivers produce amazingly full bass from a curved cone design with damped rubber surrounds and high-temperature voice coils. The tweeters are 1" natural silk domes that minimize ear fatigue while delivering crisp, accurate highs. Integral cab and electronic engineering work together to further enhance the bass response. 70W bi-amped power and expertly tuned crossovers.
M-Audio Nova Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered in M-Audio's popular Luna and Solaris, the Nova cardioid condenser microphone redefines the entry-level price point for quality studio condenser microphones. The 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm mounted in a solid brass capsule ensures recordings that are faithful to the source, and the Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. The Nova microphone package includes mic cable, hardmount and soft case.
M-Audio ProSessions Sample CDs
ProSessions is a bold collection of affordable, top-quality samples created by some of today's hottest musicians, composers, and producers. The ProSessions sample library delivers inspiration regardless of the kind of music you're into. Each professionally recorded and edited CD delivers samples in multiple formats for today's hottest Mac and PC software--AIFF, Acidized WAV, and REX2. Designed for songwriters, producers, and remixers, ProSessions is guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing and breathe new life into your music and mixes.
- 2 - 16-bit/48kHz analog I/O
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR balanced) with 48V phantom power
- Stereo mic input (1/8")
- 2 high-impedance instrument/line inputs (balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS)
- 2 line outputs (unbalanced 1/4" @ -10DBV)
- Stereo line output (1/8")
- Stereo headphone output (1/8") with level control knob
- Gain control knob for each input channel (+40dB max)
- Zero-latency hardware direct monitoring (mono/stereo with software level control)
- USB-powered for total mobility
- 4 audio tracks and 4 MIDI tracks to work with
- Elastic audio sequencing for lets you record, import, arrange, and process mulitple audio clips and loops into songs regardless of pitch and tempo in realtime
- Integrate linear tape-style recording along with loops
- Change tempos and pitch of audio independently after the fact
- Clip envelopes allow for endless loop variations
- Files are transportable
- VST and AU support
- Multiple effects
- ReWire support
- MIDI remote control
- Mackie Control Support
- Complex Warp Mode
- Clip Freeze
- Plug-in Delay Compensation
- Arrangement Locators
- Live Clip format
- Searchable browser
- New preset management and Effect/Device groups
- 32-bit/192kHz recording
- New effects like Beat Repeat and Saturator
- 2-way studio reference monitors
- Stylish design
- 70W self-powered
- 5" LF drivers with curved Kevlar cones, damped rubber surrounds, and high-temperature voice coils
- 1" natural silk HF drivers
- Magnetically shielded
- XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Power indicator
- Volume control
- Affordable large capsule cardioid condenser
- 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm
- Solid brass capsule
- Class A solid state electronics
- Includes hardmount and soft case
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 128dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB-A weighted
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Preamp topology: Class A FET preamp
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Grille and Body: Wire mesh grille and body, all brass
- Finishing: Nickel silver plating
- Size/weight: 7.3"H x 1.9"W; 23 oz.
- Mac: any G3 or faster, 256 MB RAM, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- PC: 600 MHz CPU or faster, 512 MB RAM (rec.), Windows 2000/XP, Windows-compatible soundcard
- 56Hz-22kHz frequency response
- 3kHz crossover frequency
- 40W LF power amp
- 30W HF power amp
- >100dB S/N ratio (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85mV pink noise input produced 90dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60Hz or 230V~50/60Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: vanyl laminted MDF
- Dimensions: 6-1/2"W x 9-5/6"H x 7-5/6"D
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this package when I was looking at getting my first pair of monitors. I already had the interface it came with, so I sold it for 100 dollars. Ended up coming out even with the same price I would've paid for just the monitors except I got a free M-audio Nova mic and 3 DVDs of loops!! I use the mic all the time as a second kick mic and it works great. If you're looking at getting some BX5a monitors, get this package and sell the stuff you don't need (they come in their own boxes so you can sell them as new). You'll end getting the monitors at a cheaper price than you normally would buying them by themselves! Not to mention the monitors are great!