- Product 703608
M-Audio Ozonic 37-Key FireWire Audio Interface and MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
The M-Audio Ozonic 37-Key FireWire Audio Interface and MIDI Controller is a completely integrated audio/MIDI FireWire production and performance tool...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A completely integrated audio/MIDI FireWire production and performance tool.
The M-Audio Ozonic 37-Key FireWire Audio Interface and MIDI Controller is a completely integrated audio/MIDI FireWire production and performance tool designed to streamline making music with your computer. It's compact enough to take with you anywhere. Features like a professional synth-action keyboard with 3 assignable zones and 40 assignable MIDI controllers complete with transport buttons make it ideal for harnessing the full potential of your software studios. The built-in audio interface with mic/instrument preamps and headphone monitoring lets you work with loops and layer your own vocals, guitars, and more.
SysEx memory dump; compatible with Enigma editor/librarian software (included) for managing and storing unlimited setups.
- 4x4 analog I/O
- Mic input with phantom power (XLR)
- Instrument input (1/4" TS)
- Stereo line inputs (1/4" TS)
- 2 pairs of outputs (1/4" TRS and TS) with volume sliders
- Headphone level knob with stream select/merge control
- Direct hardware monitoring with level control Flexible software routing of any input pair to any output pair
- Dual concentric gain control knob with signal/clip indicators
- Powered via FireWire bus or 12V DC adapter
- 37-note, full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- 40 assignable MIDI controllers including:
- 8 MIDI controller knobs
- 9 MIDI controller sliders with drawbar mode
- 9 MIDI buttons
- Pitch and mod wheels
- Sustain pedal input
- Expression pedal input
- 20 non-volatile memories
- 5 transport control buttons
- ± octave and ± transpose buttons
- All MIDI controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and unique MIDI channel
- Controller mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- MIDI controller number
- Pitch bend
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx messages
- Note on; note off; note on/off toggle
- MIDI CC on/off toggle
- Program, bank LSB, bank MSB presets
- MIDI Machine Control functions
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx messages
A powerful, portable solution to tap the full power of your software studio. Order today!
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This keyboard is a great deal. The only issue I have had with it is, when recording with all four ins simultaneously the latency becomes slow and it starts to cut. I suggest only recording two ins simultaneously. The midi controllers are great. I have set it up with Logic Express and Ableton's Live. I have had it for about 8 months and it has always delivered. It is a prefect all in one unit. It is great for high school students, like myself, who have a tight budget and are FAR beyond the level of GarageBand. I have made enough money off this keyboard that I could buy it ten times over. This is a quality machine that can generate an incredible result for not much money.
Ecellent controller!!! Bought the Edirol PCR30 Gig Bag for my M-Audio Ozonic from Sweetwater, and it fits it perfectly like it was made for it. Also, the outside zippered pocket on the bag is much larger than it appears, because it is deep and extends to the width of the bag on the inside.