- Product 270545
M-Audio Pulsar II Small-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The redesigned Pulsar II small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone takes M-Audio's pencil condenser technology to an even higher level. Designed ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile mic with the characteristics of vintage pen condensers.
The redesigned Pulsar II small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone takes M-Audio's pencil condenser technology to an even higher level. Designed in the U.S.A. by veteran engineers and hand-assembled to exacting standards, the Pulsar II mic exhibits quality comparable to that of vintage classics. Features like -10dB pad and 80Hz high-pass filter switches, higher SPL than the original and a redesigned solid-brass backplate deliver smooth, accurate sound in the studio and on stage. The Pulsar II condenser microphone has many applications, including drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, close-miking strings and woodwinds, room miking and more.
Requires phantom power.
- Professional small-capsule condenser microphone
- 3/4"-diameter, 6-micron mylar evaporated gold diaphragm
- Thermal diaphragm treatment yields 2db spl boost over original model
- Solid brass backplate
- Solid brass body
- Class-A FET electronics
- Switchable -10db pad
- Switchable 80hz high-pass filter (12db/octave)
- Wooden storage box houses microphone, windscreen and clip
Pulsar II Small-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Diaphragm: 3/4" diameter, 6-micron mylar
- Backplate: solid brass
- Electronics: Class-a fet (transformerless)
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz
- Sensitivity: -37db @ 1khz, 0db=1v/pa (13.8 mv/pa)
- Max spl: 134db at 0.5% thd, 144db with 10db pad
- Equivalent noise: 16dba