- Product H76986
M-Audio Steinberg Ci2 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the Steinberg Ci2 audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cabl...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete recording package featuring the Steinberg Ci2 audio interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Steinberg Ci2 audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Steinberg Ci2 Interface
The Steinberg Ci2 is a USB-powered audio interface and controller with Advanced Integration features. The Ci2, and the included Cubase AI 5 software, present a complete recording system providing an entry-level plug-and-play audio recording and production solution for recording vocals and instrument with a computer in next to no time.
Reflecting a profound system integration are advanced functions including Interactive Recording for hands-free-recording, the Project Assistant for easy project operating and the browse functionality to name a few. The Ci2 and Cubase AI 5 offers the user great easy-to-use features at a very good price to value ratio.
The Steinberg Ci2 USB audio interface combines the high-quality audio hardware, built and designed together with Yamaha, with a dedicated version of Cubase 5. It is an interface and controller in one, providing two separate mic preamps with +48V and a single Hi-Z as well as a controller part featuring the AI knob. With 24-bit resolution and a sampling rate of 48kHz, the CI2 offers a professional digital audio recording standard that lets the user record music in studio quality.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- Steinberg Ci2 Interface
- High-quality audio hardware, includes a dedicated version of Cubase 5
- 24-bit Resolution and a sampling rate of 48kHz, for professional digital audio recording standards
- Fully USB-power design, record music whenever and wherever without having to find a mains outlet
- Advanced functions including Interactive Recording for hands-free-recording
- M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass
- 1.25-inch, Silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear crisp highs
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis
- MXL V63M Condenser Mic
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
Steinberg Ci2 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Package includes 1 x Steinberg Ci2 audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.