- Product 701372
M-Audio Super DAC 2496 D/A Converter
- Write a Review
Postproduction houses and broadcast companies know the secret to noise-free digital conversion: take the conversion out of the computer. Electrically...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Broadcast quality conversion at a cut-rate price.
Postproduction houses and broadcast companies know the secret to noise-free digital conversion: take the conversion out of the computer. Electrically, the inside of a computer is very problematic when it comes to audio production. By using external digital converters, interference and noise created by the computer itself are eliminated.
The SUPER DAC 2496 is the perfect external converter for an incredibly low price. Features include: full 24-bit, 96kHz digital-to-analog conversion; optical (TOSlink) S/PDIF, coaxial S/PDIF, and AES/EBU digital formats; plus balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" analog outputs.
- High-performance stereo D/A converter in a standard half-rack package
- D/A converter: 24-bit, 96kHz, 128x oversampling
- Dynamic range: 115dB (A-weighted)
- 16-, 18-, 20-, and 24-bit data widths
- Sample rates from 11kHz to over 100kHz
- S/PDIF on RCA connector
- TOSlink optical input
- AES/EBU input on XLR
- Audio outputs: balanced on XLR, unbalanced on 1/4" (TR) connectors
- Nominal output levels: +4dBu balanced, -10dBV unbalanced
- Peak output levels: +20dBu balanced, +6dBV unbalanced
- Sample rate automatically locks to that of incoming digital data
- LED indicates valid incoming digital data
- Other LEDs indicate active digital input and sample-rate range
It's exactly what you need at a price you can't knock. Order today!