- Product H77001
M-Audio Tascam US-800 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the Tascam US-800 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 spe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Tascam US-800 USB Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Tascam US-800 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Tascam US-800 USB Interface
The lightweight TASCAM US-800 interface adds great-sounding multichannel recording and MIDI to your laptop. With 8 inputs (6 analog, 2 digital) and 4 outputs (2 analog, 2 digital) for recording dynamic soundscapes and performances, the US-800 also has 6 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power for use with condenser mic. The TASCAM US-800 interface's premium 24-bit/96kHz converters capture every detail.
The US-800 also includes S/PDIF digital audio in and out as well as MIDI in and out for linking up to your studio. The rugged, lightweight I/O package is ideal for mobile or desktop recording. Other features include stereo RCA analog output for monitoring, standalone-only mode for use as a microphone preamp, and 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 8 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs (two analog, two digital) plus one MIDI input and output for a Windows or Macintosh computer
- Can be used as a standalone microphone/instrument/line preamplifier, with Up to 96kHz sampling rates at 16/24-bit resolution for superb recording quality
- Includes a built-in DSP mixer for flexible routing and monitor mixing
- 2 Mic/instrument inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors on front, and 4 mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors on rear for easy connection options
- 2 Headphone outputs (3.5mm and 6.3mm), each with separate controls for output level and headphones volume, so you can monitor your sound at the proper level
- Includes Cubase LE4 48-track recording software
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Tascam US-800 USB audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.