- Product H76990
M-Audio Yamaha Audiogram 6 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the Yamaha Audiogram 6 audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Yamaha Audiogram 6 Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Yamaha Audiogram 6 audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Yamaha Audiogram 6 Interface
The AUDIOGRAM Series has been carefully designed to make setting up your computer-based recording environment an absolute breeze. Coming as a complete kit, the AUDIOGRAM6 Computer Recording System bundles together a hardware interface that adds audio inputs and outputs to your computer, software for recording and producing music, and a USB cable for connecting the audio interface.
This package will instantly turn your computer into a powerful yet intuitive tool for recording and editing audio from virtually any microphone or audio input device. What's more, setup is as easy as installing the bundled music-production application, CUBASE AI, on your computer and connecting the audio interface using the USB cable provided. You're then ready to connect instruments, microphones, CD players, MP3 players, and even old record or tape players for recording straight into CUBASE AI.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- Powerful mixer-type audio interface with two mono input channels and two stereo input channels
- Stereo Coupling function when recording live performances, outdoor audio material, and many other stereo sources with a pair of dynamic microphones
- The 1-knob compressors simply adjust compression for smoother and more balanced signals when recording acoustic guitar, electric bass, and vocals, using just a single knob
- USB powered, so there is no need for any external power supplied, making the unit easily transportable
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Yamaha Audiogram 6 audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.