- Product 600487
Mackie C200 10" 2-Way Passive Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
The Mackie C200 10" 2-Way Passive Speaker has a 10" high-efficiency woofer and 2" voice coil that deliver a wide 59Hz-22kHz frequency range. 1-2/5" c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Mackie C200 10" 2-Way Passive Speaker has a 10" high-efficiency woofer and 2" voice coil that deliver a wide 59Hz-22kHz frequency range. 1-2/5" compression driver is mounted on a waveguide that creates a wide 90° x 80° dispersion. 500W peak handling @ 8 ohms. Flyable, tiltable, polemountable. The C200 audio speakers deliver optimum performance in portable PA, stage monitor, and permanent/flown applications. Rugged, injection-molded composite cabinet makes it a solid performer on the road. The unique shape prevens unwanted vibrations and standing waves from forming inside the speaker cabinet, while making it perfect as a side tilt-back stage monitor. Precision transducer components, unique Low-Impedance Compensated Crossover design, and wide dispersion assure every audience member has a great seat.
- 10" high-efficiency woofer with 2" voice coil
- 1-2/5" compression driver
- High-frequency compression driver mounted on an acoustically non-resonant exponential waveguide, providing wide, controlled 90 degree x 80 degree dispersion
- Precise reproduction of the critical upper midrange and high frequencies
- Designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amps
- 500W peak power handling at 8 ohms
- 3 setup configurations: polemount, flyable, and side tilt-back stage monitor
C200 10" 2-Way Passive Speaker Pair
- Frequency Response (—3 dB): 89 Hz — 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (—10 dB): 59 Hz — 22 kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m118 dB
- Low-Frequency Crossover Type: 6 dB/octave, time offset corrected
- High-Frequency Crossover Type: 12 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- Driver Protection: Dynamic protection for compression driver
- Basic Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish Grey, textured finish
- Handles: One on left side, one on top
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.75" x 13.1" x 12.25"
- Weight: 26 lbs.