- Product 605261
Mackie C300i 2-Way 12" Speaker
- Write a Review
1.75" high-frequency compression driver with composite mylar diaphragm and a 12" low-frequency driver handle a wide range of power inputs (including ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy portability and sweet sound!
1.75" high-frequency compression driver with composite mylar diaphragm and a 12" low-frequency driver handle a wide range of power inputs (including the mega-powered PPM808S or PPM808M). A studio-quality horn assembly provides superb dispersion so everyone in the audience hears clearly. An asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet provides minimum internal resonance and reclines for monitor use. Side handles. Built-in polemount. Low-impedance compensated crossover with full speaker protection. 1/4" jacks. 300W power handling.
- Wide-dispersion, studio-quality horn assembly with multi-cell aperture horn throat and exponential/conical HF mouth
- 1.75" high-frequency compression driver
- Composite mylar diaphragm increases clarity, eliminates resonances
- 12" long-throw, low-frequency transducer
- Reclines for use as a stage monitor
- Weight-balanced asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet
- 10 built-in fly points and built-in polemount
- 2 comfortable side handles for easy carrying and setup plus top handle for positioning
- 300W RMS power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 1/4" connectors
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I was highly impressed with these cabinets as soon as I cranked them up. Tight, clean sound at high volume levels. Dispersion and clarity of these speakers with only a 12" driver immediately outclassed my existing 15" cabs. These Mackies also have a built in low-z crossover, so they are a nice step up from my old full range cabinets. I thought they were a bit high priced, but when I got them home, the sound quality convinced me it was money well spent.