- Product 634247
Mackie CFX-12 Mixer
- Write a Review
The CFX-12 mixer features a 12x4x1 configuration with 8 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels.The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digital ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The convenience of built-in effects without any compromise of sound quality.
The CFX-12 mixer features a 12x4x1 configuration with 8 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels.
The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digital EMAC effects that are superior to many outboard units”exceptionally clean and realistic. Effects include 16 selections with variable parameters, including reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, and phaser. These are built into low-noise, high-headroom mic/line mixers packed with the following features: 3-band active EQ with swept mids on mic/line channels, 4-band active EQ on the stereo channels, 2 aux sends with pre/post switching, internal and external effects level sends, Constant Loudness pan controls, bus assign switches, and PFL solo switches. They also include an audiophile-quality, 9-band stereo program equalizer, separate tape inputs and outputs, and Mackie's studio-quality, discrete mic preamps. All housed in a rugged metal box.
- High-headroom mic preamps with RF rejection
- 12 channels (8 mic/line mono, and 2 stereo line channels)
- 32-bit EMAC digital effects with 9 reverbs, 4 delays, phaser, chorus, flange; 2 parameter controls + EFX wide spatial expander
- External and internal EFX sends
- EFX to Monitor control
- 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
- Inserts on all mic channels and main mix
- True 4-bus design with direct sub outs and L/R assign
- 2 Pre/Post Aux sends and internal/external FX level sends on each channel
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHZ) on mic/line channels
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
- Pan, Mute, PFL solo on each channel
- Inserts and 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
- Subwoofer output from built-in 18dB/oct. 75Hz crossover
- Ingenious BREAK switch
- Headphone output with level control
- Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to Main Mix via Break switch
- Logarithmic taper 60mm faders
- 48V phantom power
Get this Mackie and mix up a storm. Order now.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I use this mixer everyday and it is still going strong, no complaints at all. Well worth the money.
Had this one for over 3 years now & it still sounds as good as the day I bought it. Plenty of inputs, the built in effects sound great. Highly recommend!
I used a Mackie mixer I borrowed from a friend. After that I bought one for myself. Lots of features like the high dollar mixers. If you use Mackie PA speakers the setup doesn't get much easier than this. Great sound.
I have owned this unit sveral years and the performance is pristine. I have used it in the studio and for live - it has very low noise and I can find the right tweak for anything (The main reason I am a Mackie fan is because of their equilization). The effects a on this unit are the only "built-in" effects I have liked on any unit that I have owned or now own - paticularly the Chorus' and reverbs are outstanding.
I use the CFX-12 all the time..I'm a professional acoustic instrumentalist..I have to say Mackie stands tall! I've used it in every bar, club, coffeeshop you name it..It's versatile in every way! It rocks!