- Product 634248
Mackie CFX-16 Mixer
- Write a Review
The CFX-16 mixer features a 16x4x1 configuration with 12 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels.The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digital...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The convenience of built-in effects without compromise of sound quality.
The CFX-16 mixer features a 16x4x1 configuration with 12 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels.
The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digital EMAC effects that are superior to many outboard units”exceptionally clean and realistic. Effects include 16 selections with variable parameters, including reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, and phaser. These are built into low-noise, high-headroom mic/line mixers packed with the following features: 3-band active EQ with swept mids on mic/line channels, 4-band active EQ on the stereo channels, 2 aux sends with pre/post switching, internal and external effects level sends, Constant Loudness pan controls, bus assign switches, and PFL solo switches. They also include an audiophile-quality, 9-band stereo program equalizer, separate tape inputs and outputs, and Mackie's studio-quality, discrete mic preamps. All housed in a rugged metal box.
- High-headroom mic preamps with RF rejection
- 16 channels (12 mic/line mono, and 2 stereo line channels)
- 32-bit EMAC digital effects with 9 reverbs, 4 delays, phaser, chorus, flange; 2 parameter controls + EFX wide spatial expander
- External and internal EFX sends
- EFX to Monitor control
- 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
- Inserts on all mic channels and main mix
- True 4-bus design with direct sub outs and L/R assign
- 2 Pre/Post Aux sends and internal/external FX level sends on each channel
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHZ) on mic/line channels
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
- Pan, Mute, PFL solo on each channel
- Inserts and 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
- Subwoofer output from built-in 18dB/oct. 75Hz crossover
- Ingenious BREAK switch
- Headphone output with level control
- Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to Main Mix via Break switch
- Logarithmic taper 60mm faders
- 48V phantom power
- 12V BNC lamp jack
Handle any small venue with ease. Order the CFX-16 now.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Sound quality of this is amazing.
I got this slightly used for a bargain price, thats why I gave value a 10.This board sounds amazing with a little tweaking of the eq. It fits our bands needs just right!Everything is lined to mixer, after our drummer miced his drums realized we filled it up.. But everyone has theirs :) maybe should have held out for the cfx-20, but cmon for the $$ I paid, what a great deal on a killer board! I've done some recording to digital 4 track and it sounds good, have to tweak and test, and tweak, but there is good sound quality to be had for recording.
I've owned this mixer for over a year and have had no problems. This is the main control board I use to run my PA system miking amps, drums, vocals, everything. I wouldn't recommend running a line out to a recording device because it is definitely a live sound mixer and doesn't have the sound quality of a recording mixer. Overall, a great board.
I tried to save a little $$ and bought a refurb of this unit. Within months I had channels blowing.After a few dealings with mackie they finally decided it was a lemon and sent me a new one. Since then I've had no problems and been very happy with it's perfomance. It's been 3yrs with a touring rock band and still works like new.