- Product 634249
Mackie CFX-20 Mixer
- Write a Review
The CFX-20 mixer features a 20x4x1 configuration with 16 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels. The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digita...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The CFX-20 mixer features a 20x4x1 configuration with 16 mic/line mono channels and 2 stereo line channels.
The CFX Series mixers boast 32-bit digital EMAC effects that are superior to many outboard units—exceptionally clean and realistic. Effects include 16 selections with variable parameters, including reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, and phaser. These are built into low-noise, high-headroom mic/line mixers packed with the following features: 3-band active EQ with swept mids on mic/line channels, 4-band active EQ on the stereo channels, 2 aux sends with pre/post switching, internal and external effects level sends, Constant Loudness pan controls, bus assign switches, and PFL solo switches. They also include an audiophile-quality, 9-band stereo program equalizer, separate tape inputs and outputs, and Mackie's studio-quality, discrete mic preamps. All housed in a rugged metal box.
The convenience of built-in effects without compromise of sound quality.
- High-headroom mic preamps with RF rejection
- 12 channels (8 mic/line mono, and 2 stereo line channels)
- 32-bit EMAC digital effects with 9 reverbs, 4 delays, phaser, chorus, flange; 2 parameter controls + EFX wide spatial expander
- External and internal EFX sends
- EFX to Monitor control
- 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
- Inserts on all mic channels and main mix
- True 4-bus design with direct sub outs and L/R assign
- 2 Pre/Post Aux sends and internal/external FX level sends on each channel
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHZ) on mic/line channels
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
- Pan, Mute, PFL solo on each channel
- Inserts and 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
- Subwoofer output from built-in 18dB/oct. 75Hz crossover
- Ingenious BREAK switch
- Headphone output with level control
- Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to Main Mix via Break switch
- Logarithmic taper 60mm faders
- 48V phantom power
20 pristine channels of sonic freedom and creativity can be yours—just call or click now!
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1-6
The CFX16 or CFX20 board is an all in one mixer and effects set up. The main problem I had with the unit is cross talk. I was in contact with Mackie's Tech department on the problem and they checked their CFX board in the tech shop and experienced the same problem. They told me that it was the nature of the beast. Another words no fix, it's the way the board was desinged. If the channel cross talk isn't a problem with you the board is great, but if you want silence when you mute a channel you better keep looking!
Can't get any better than Mackie for the money. A and H is better quality, but much more expensive. Great effects, generous ammount of channels, 75Hz low-pass sub out is a VERY handy feature! VERY GOOD BUY!
I have used this mixer as the sound man for a local Christian Classic Rock band for over a year now. We have had excellent sound, and can use it with 3 separate monitor channels using the EFX 1 as a monitor channel. Great for live sound, love the effects!
Great for compact PA system.
Although this mixer is geared for live preformances, its gives promising results for recording in a studio. The effects can be very useful and the EQ is very convenient. Can't go wrong with any Mackie.
Mackie gets the job done with a great little board. I love the built in efx. It's very quiet and seems to be a great board.