- Write a Review
High-performance 18" passive subwoofer.
The Mackie iP-18S is a high-performance passive subwoofer designed to deliver additional low-frequency response when paired with Mackie iP Series full-range passive loudspeakers. Behind the clean, professional iP-18S look is a high-output, custom-designed 18″ woofer with a large 3″ voice coil designed for maximum output. Features include Neutrik and terminal connections that can save time and cost for any install. The cabinet is built using rugged 15mm poplar and is lightweight and compact for easy setup. The optional SP260 2x6 speaker processor even comes with iP-specific settings to get the system dialed in quickly. The iP-18S delivers room-filling low end and increased output for installed sound systems focused on live performance or music playback applications.
- 18" high-output installation subwoofer
- 18" high-output ceramic woofer with 3" voice coil for maximum output
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
Order today for an enduring sound solution.
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 150 Hz
- Power handling: 400 watts continuous / 800 watts program
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8Î
- Internal low-pass filter: 115 Hz
- Height: 22.9 in / 581 mm
- Width (Front): 22.2 in / 565 mm
- Width (Rear): 22.2 in / 565 mm
- Depth: 23.9 in / 608 mm
- Weight: 58.8 lbs. / 26.7 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Set Up
- Great Sound Quality
- Home Theater
- Larger Rooms
- Music Tech Classroom
- School Band Room
Comments about Mackie iP-18S 18" Passive Subwoofer:
The price was incredible for a solid Mackie Product. (stupid deal of the day!) Okay - so they're not powered. I have a bunch of amps not being used so not an issue. I have these sitting on the floor in my band room. They are paired with a small set of Polks for the mids and highs. These are clean, not muddy or thumpy. You can't even tell the bass is coming from them. They are totally unobtrusive in the sound field yet beautiful in enhancing the low end.
- Was this a gift?: