- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie MR524 5 in. Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- K36063 000000000 K36063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MR524 5 in. Powered Studio Monitors offer professional performance, clarity and superior mix translation so you can listen with confidence knowing yo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
MR Series monitors, with logarithmic waveguide and acoustic space controls for unmatched clarity and accuracy.
MR524 5 in. Powered Studio Monitors offer professional performance, clarity and superior mix translation so you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere. Drawing from Mackie’s extensive studio monitor design experience, MR524 monitors are precision tuned to stay true to your mix whether it’s dialogue, hip hop, rock and beyond. Mackie's proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space controls allow you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. The studio monitor inspired by you – MR524 Powered Studio Monitors.
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design
- 1 in. silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 5 in. polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
The perfect fit for your mixing environment.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.