- H99267 000000000 H99267000000000
Mackie MR8 mk3 8" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
Low-profile bookshelf studio monitors from one of the most popular and most well-respected manufacturers. The design philosophy behind Mackie's MRmk3...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautifully tuned studio monitors.
Low-profile bookshelf studio monitors from one of the most popular and most well-respected manufacturers. The design philosophy behind Mackie's MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors is centered on the idea that music is all that matters. MRmk3 reference monitors are designed to enhance your sonic experience at every level. The MR series has been in production for years, and in this second redesign, Mackie has added smart refinements to an already sound design concept.
Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music, aimed at revealing the full range and natural character your music deserves. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
All studio spaces are different and having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is important. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4dB and feel the difference. Or, boost or cut the highs to get the exact amount of sizzle and shimmer you want.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
- 65 watts
- 6.5" woofer
- 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Broad frequency response
- HF and LF adjust
Order today and know precisely what's happening in your session.
MR8 mk3 8" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
- System type: Powered Studio Monitor
- LF Driver: 8" polypropylene woofer
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL Per Pair: 113dB SPL
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Wattage (RMS): 85W
- Power Consumption (loud mix): 150W
- Crossover: 3.kHz
- HF Level Adjust (100Hz Shelving): -2dB, 0dB, +2dB (100Hz, shelving)
- LF Level Adjust: 0dB, +2dB, +4dB (3kHz, shelving)
- Indicators: Backlit Running Man LED
- Input Connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
Comments about Mackie MR8 mk3 8" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor:
I am an audio engineer and recently bought these as an upgrade to my Home Studio so i could start mixing at home rather than renting a studio. They are very clear tonally and have great low frequency capacity. They are perfect for a Home Studio for mixing. Mackie is a trustworthy brand and these monitors will be a great addition to anyone's studio for the price. Be aware that these are 8" speakers and they monitor itself is quite large.