- Product 485783
Mackie PPM1012 / C300 Package
- Write a Review
The PPM1012 / C300z Package includes the Mackie PPM1012 12-Channel 1600W Powered Mixer and a pair of Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speakers. Mackie ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact Mackie PA system with 12-channels, effects, 1600 watts, and 2-way speakers.
The PPM1012 / C300z Package includes the Mackie PPM1012 12-Channel 1600W Powered Mixer and a pair of Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speakers.
Mackie PPM1012 12-Channel 1600W Powered Mixer
The 12-channel Mackie PPM1012 Powered Mixer features Mackie's custom designed, dual 800W Class-D Fast Recovery Amps. The powerhouse PPM1012 delivers maximum volume, distortion free!
It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, musical 3-band Active EQs, with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) and In-Line Compressors. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with dual 9-band graphic EQs for mains and monitors and 32-bit dual RMFX + processors with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and Mackie's unique user accessible tap Delay.
Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker
The Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker features a 12" high-efficiency woofer and a 3" voice coil with a 1-3/4" titanium diaphragm compression driver. Handles a massive 600W of peak power at 8 ohms! 45Hz-20kHz frequency response for clear sound across the spectrum. EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beam-width patterns match in both drivers, delivering natural sound at all volume levels. Polemountable, flyable. Trapezoidal shape allows use as a stage monitor.
- Mackie PPM1012 12-Channel 1600W Powered Mixer
- Fully featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered desktop mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- Dual 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- Single In-line Compression (SIC) provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie's Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 Aux sends “ 2 FX & 2 Mon
- 12-segment LED ladders for the stereo main outputs
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp Jack
- Metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included
- Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker
- 12" woofer
- 3" voice coil with 1-3/4" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 600W peak handling
- Beam-width patterns match in both drivers
- Polemountable, flyable, or use as a stage monitor
PPM1012 / C300 Package
- Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker
Frequency Response (”3 dB): 55 Hz ” 18 kHz
Frequency Range (”10 dB): 45 Hz ” 20 kHz
Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 123 dB
Low-Frequency Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave, time offset corrected
High-Frequency Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave
Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
Over-Excursion Protection: Second-Order High-Pass Filter
Driver Protection: Dynamic protection for compression driver
Basic Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
Finish Grey, textured finish
Handles: One on left side, one on top
Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
Dimensions (H x W x D): 26" x 15.4" x 14.8"
Weight: 43 lb.