- Product 600493
Mackie S215 Precision Passive Single 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker Pair
- Write a Review
The Mackie S215 Precision Passive 2-Way Loudspeaker features a single 15" woofer with a nearly indestructible high-temperature voice coil. This speak...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Mackie S215 Precision Passive 2-Way Loudspeaker features a single 15" woofer with a nearly indestructible high-temperature voice coil. This speaker has a high-output, 1-3/4" titanium dome compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug that handles the high frequencies. The driver/crossover combination allows the Mackie S215 speaker to handle up to 1400W of peak power, deliver a peak SPL of 130dB, with a frequency response of 55Hz to 20kHz.
- Precision transducer and crossover design tuned by renowned EAW loudspeaker engineering team
- 15" woofer with rugged, high-temperature voice coil
- 1-3/4" titanium dome compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug
- Wide-dispersion, ultra-low distortion, high-frequency horn
- 350W long-term power handling; 1400W peak power
- Frequency Range (”10 dB): 55 Hz ” 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (”3 dB): 80 Hz ” 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 90x40
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 127 dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 100 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 1300Hz
- Input Protection: Dynamic protection for compression driver
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal
- Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 32" x 19.1" x 13.9"
- Weight: 67 lbs.