- Product 605278
Mackie S218s Precision 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The Mackie S218s Precision Subwoofer anchors a high-performance 18" driver in a tough, 18mm Baltic birch wood enclosure. 2000W of peak power! Mackie ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Power handling that will unleash loads of rumble!
The Mackie S218s Precision Subwoofer anchors a high-performance 18" driver in a tough, 18mm Baltic birch wood enclosure. 2000W of peak power! Mackie gives you Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" TRS inputs with the S218s Precision Subwoofer. With its convenient carry handles, good ergonomic design, and durability, the S218s is also ready to travel.
- High-performance Precision Passive subwoofer with transducer and crossover design by renowned EAW engineering team
- Bass-reflex driver enclosure for punchy, precise low-end and compact size
- Professional 18mm Baltic birch wood construction with pressure-injected structural resin
- Dual carry handles for easy loading and transport
- 500 watts long-term power handling; 2000 watts peak
- Single 18" (457mm) LF driver with incredibly resilient high-temperature voice coil
- Built-in low-pass filter eliminates need for external crossover for use with full range signals
- Frequency Range (—10 dB): 38 Hz — 360 Hz
- Peak Sensitivity: 95.1 dB, 1 W/1 m
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 122 dB @ 1m
- Crossover Points: 180 Hz, 12dB/octave
- Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
- Basic Design: Bass Reflex
- Material: 15 mm multi-layered plywood
- Finish: Black Paint
- Handles: One on each side
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30" x 21" x 21"
- Weight: 81.5 lbs.