- Product 605279
Mackie S225 Precision Dual 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
The Mackie S225 Precision Dual Loudspeaker features 2 - 15" woofers with nearly indestructible high-temperature voice coils. A high-output, 1-3/4" ti...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The perfect complement to any powered mixer or amplifier.
The Mackie S225 Precision Dual Loudspeaker features 2 - 15" woofers with nearly indestructible high-temperature voice coils. A high-output, 1-3/4" titanium dome compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug handles the high frequencies. The speaker's driver/crossover combination allows up to 2800W of peak power, a peak SPL of 135dB, with a frequency response of 46Hz -20kHz. Tough 18mm Baltic birch wood enclosure.
- Precision transducer and crossover design tuned by renowned EAW loudspeaker engineering team
- 2 - 15" woofers with high-temperature voice coils
- 1-3/4" titanium dome compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug
- 700W long-term power handling, 2800W peak power
- Wide-dispersion, ultra-low distortion, high-frequency horn
- Frequency Range (”10 dB): 46 Hz ” 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (”3 dB): 70 Hz ” 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 90x40
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 132 dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 102 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 1300Hz
- Input Protection: Dynamic protection for compression driver
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal
- Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50" x 19.1" x 13.9"
- Weight: 99.5 lbs.