- Product 600497
Mackie SA1521Z 15" 2-Way High Definition Loudspeaker Pair
- Write a Review
The Mackie SA1521z Active High Definition Professional Speaker boasts a 15" long-throw woofer and a 1-3/4" tweeter backed up by 500W of power. Biampl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Mackie SA1521z Active High Definition Professional Speaker boasts a 15" long-throw woofer and a 1-3/4" tweeter backed up by 500W of power. Biamplification delivers 400W to the lows and 100W to the highs. Onboard active crossover, time correction, phase alignment, and thermal system protection all work seamlessly to reproduce the signal with the utmost fidelity. This Mackie powered speaker system yields a frequency response of 44Hz-20kHz.
If you need honest-to-goodness pinpoint accuracy and blistering output, the Mackie Super Active Series enclosures fit that description well. They improve upon past Mackie award-winning active designs with maximized power, recalibrated active electronics, high-definition neodymium drivers, and extensive acoustic design and tuning by the world-renowned Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) engineering team.
- 2-way active speaker
- Designed and tuned by EAW loudspeaker team
- Biamplified with independent 400W LF, 100W HF amplifiers
- Electronic crossover filters, time correction, phase alignment, and thermal system protection
- 1-3/4" neodymium HF compression driver
- 15" LF long-throw woofer with high-temperature voice coil
- 133dB SPL @ 1kHz/1 meter
- Frequency response: 44Hz to 20kHz
SA1521Z 15" 2-Way High Definition Loudspeaker Pair
- Frequency Range (—10 dB): 40 Hz — 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (—3 dB): 53 Hz — 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 75°x85°
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 130 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1300Hz
- Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 10" side angles
- Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 32" x 19.1" x 18.1"
- Weight: 101 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We have two of these installed in a small church building. With an energetic live band playing every week, these speakers are up to the task. They have a wide dispersion angle, so coverage is not a problem. Throw some subs into the mix and youve got a nice controlled loud sound!