- Product 605277
Mackie SA1521z 15" Active High Definition Professional Speaker
- Write a Review
The Mackie SA1521z Active High Definition Professional Speaker boasts a 15" long-throw woofer and a 1-3/4" tweeter backed up by 500W of power. Biampl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful sound reinforcement without the overpowering price tag.
The Mackie SA1521z Active High Definition Professional Speaker boasts a 15" long-throw woofer and a 1-3/4" tweeter backed up by 500W of power. Biamplification delivers 400W to the lows and 100W to the highs. Onboard active crossover, time correction, phase alignment, and thermal system protection all work seamlessly to reproduce the signal with the utmost fidelity. This Mackie speaker system yields a frequency response of 44Hz-20kHz.
If you need honest-to-goodness pinpoint accuracy and blistering output, the Mackie Super Active Series enclosures fit that description well. They improve upon past Mackie award-winning active designs with maximized power, recalibrated active electronics, high-definition neodymium drivers, and extensive acoustic design and tuning by the world-renowned Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) engineering team.
- 2-way active speaker
- Designed and tuned by EAW loudspeaker team
- Biamplified with independent 400W LF, 100W HF amplifiers
- Electronic crossover filters, time correction, phase alignment, and thermal system protection
- 1-3/4" neodymium HF compression driver
- 15" LF long-throw woofer with high-temperature voice coil
- 133dB SPL @ 1kHz/1 meter
- Frequency response: 44Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Range (”10 dB): 40 Hz ” 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (”3 dB): 53 Hz ” 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 75x85
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 130 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1300Hz
- Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 10" side angles
- Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 32" x 19.1" x 18.1"
- Weight: 101 lbs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I wish I could find something wrong with this set of speaks. I have had them up to 3/4 full and had the cops called on us for an open air concert 6 blocks away. I've also had our entire 6 pc. band down to "living room quiet" adn everything in between. It's just the clearest and strongest PA I've ever been around and I've been at this for 44 years. Now if they could only cut the weight down so one doesn't "pull a hammie" carting it around. Since Mackie bought out RCF, They are now the best. I've had RCF for 12 years and the Mackie now at three years old used 3 times a week and about 60,000 miles in a van still looks and sounds like new. I had a local make up some covers.Buy it with good faith and enjoy
I am using this speaker as a stage monitor for my roland TD20 V Drum Kit. Along with a small Mackie Mixer it produces the loudest cleanest V drum sounds I have ever heard. Tons of headroom and great low end thump. You will go deaf before the speaker gives up...Wow!