- Product 605274
Mackie SA1532z Dual 15" 3-Way Active High-Definition Professional Speaker
- Write a Review
If you need honest-to-goodness pinpoint accuracy and blistering output, the Mackie Super Active Series speaker enclosures fit that description well. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mackie's ultimate high-output loudspeaker, designed and tuned by EAW.
If you need honest-to-goodness pinpoint accuracy and blistering output, the Mackie Super Active Series speaker enclosures fit that description well. They improve upon past Mackie award-winning active speaker designs with maximized power, recalibrated active electronics, high-definition neodymium drivers, and extensive acoustic design and tuning by the world-renowned Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) engineering team.
The SA1532z boasts twin 15" long-throw woofers, a 6" mid speaker, and 1-3/4" tweeter backed up by a robust 1,300W of power. Tri-amplification delivers 1,100W to the lows, 100W to the mids, and 100W to the highs. The WaveFront horn maximizes the mid- and high-frequency drivers for ultrawide sound dispersion. Onboard active crossover, time correction, phase alignment, and thermal system protection all work seamlessly to reproduce the signal with the utmost fidelity. The SA1532z System yields a frequency response of 38Hz-20kHz.
- 3-way ultrahigh output active system
- Designed and tuned by EAW loudspeaker team
- Optimized wide-dispersion WaveFront high/mid horn system
- Tri-amplified with independent 1,100W LF, 100W MF, and 100W HF amplifiers
- Electronic crossover filters, time correction, phase alignment, and thermal system protection
- 1-3/4" neodymium HF compression driver
- 6" horn-loaded neodymium mid-frequency transducer
- 2 - 15" LF long-throw woofers with high-temperature voice coils
- Frequency Range (”10 dB): 38 Hz ” 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (”3 dB): 47 Hz ” 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 90x40
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 135 dB
- Crossover Points: 700 Hz, 3000 Hz
- Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 10" side angles
- Material: 13 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50" x 19.1" x 18.1"
- Weight: 132 lbs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I love my speakers!! It is so nice to be able to wheel just the speaker out of the trailor and up to the stage. No amp racks, no crossovers, very little hastle. They sound great. I already owned two srm450s that i would use for mains on smaller gigs and that i also used as monitors on bigger gigs. they sounded so good as stage monitors that i had to get the bigger mains. i played my first gig with them and the sound on stage and in the hall was ten times better than it ever has been. i can't wait to use them again.
I only have heard this speaker once at a techno house party. This speaker is amazing. The highs are so loud. And the bass makes your body move. If you are in the market to buy this product, don't go with any thing else you will be glad you did.